Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Defaulting to MILFs for better sex
Posted: 2021-07-23, 12:44 pm

Grassleaf
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I found myself scheduling some post-lockdown sex sessions here in the UK this week, and booked a lady in her late 30s and a WG in her 50s for my two sessions. It feels strange because there are a lot of hot-looking younger women out there in their 20s to choose from... but my budget is pretty limited in this day and age, and I just feel like too often a good-looking younger WG has let me down with mechanical service or a sudden list of extras once we're in bed, and booking them isn't worth the risk. Older pros do it better lol.

However, this is starting to become annoying to me, because I want to experience both good sex and hot sex (slightly different things IMO), but I've kind of fallen into a rut of just booking the providers I know will be a good shag and playing it safe. This also feels kind of funny because a lot of the reviewers here seem to have the opposite experience, that having sex with young good looking women also results in good service (albeit this is Amsterdam and I do most of my punting in London). Do looks do it for you more than foreplay, or is it just the case I've become too used to getting spoiled with lots of foreplay and forgotten how most people actually just want to bang?

PS -- this post isn't intended to bash either younger or older WGs, its just I'm the kind of person who believes there should be balance in punting. If you're always going after a GILF or an 21 year old, I feel like you're missing out on all the rainbow of experiences out there.
Re: Defaulting to MILFs for better sex
Posted: 2021-07-25, 7:13 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Attitude and experience go a long way.
The hot young spinner might be fun,
but the 40 year old with a filthy imagination and a backpack full of toys...priceless!

Weasel
P.S. This is causing me to think of some really kinky threesome ideas.
Hide the women and children. The Weasel returns 8 October!

Posted: 2021-07-27, 10:29 am

Grassleaf
Hahaha, yes, my problem is cash rather than ideas. I have more of it than a couple of years ago but for various reasons (not marriage or family lol) I have less disposable income. That means that while I would love to see a firm young body and smooth skin, I almost always end up diverging from that towards some middle aged woman who will spend an hour licking me from head to toe. No getting laid a lot is a real pain. It isn't as bad as 2020 but I'm coming around to a horrifying idea, that I actually might need to find a young civvy girl who is into me for a fling, as that would seem to be the only way to break the Gordian Knot. Sigh, I got into P4P to avoid this kind of bullshit.
Posted: 2022-11-01, 5:36 am

jackknight
I have found that sometimes more attractive ladies are used to getting by just based on their looks and "mail it in" when it comes to performance.
Posted: 2022-11-25, 10:39 pm

Grassleaf
Yes, that's been my experience too often too. Of course that's not always the case (fond memories of both Italian Anna from the Soho walk-ups in 2021 and a random Moldovan girl from Berlin 2014 who were both gorgeous), but as a rule of thumb the younger and better looking the more drama and entitlement I find, and also the less skill in bed. These days I usually default to a 30-35 year old who's kept her figure. They tend to give better head too.
Posted: 2022-12-10, 9:06 am

Mojito
MILFS from 40s + are more likely on average to deliver a better sexual performance.

With our budgets decreasing due to the global recession, defaulting mongering sessions with sexy MILFS only is a good strategy.
Posted: 2022-12-14, 10:06 am

Grassleaf
I've actually just a run of great sex with four different SPs, only one of whom was in the +40 category. All the remainder were in their 30s though, so I'd still argue they qualify as MILFs. At some point I would like to have sex with some ladies in their 20s again, I'd just have to be sure it wouldn't be a waste of time and money though, given as you say the cost of living crisis.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: