Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Is Sugar baby dating a way out if not getting dates on dating apps?
Posted: 2021-08-14, 11:55 pm

relaxlabrudder
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Sadly I am scrapping bottom of barrel.

I willing to go sugar baby route if thats what it take.
Re: Is Sugar baby dating a way out if not getting dates on dating apps?
Posted: 2021-08-15, 9:32 am

Eric
Dear relaxlabrudder,

I'm curious.

It would be cool if the barrel was filled with what? I looked at your postings; it doesn't seem you need to find sex, you do. Are you looking in the barrel for love?

One way, I'm sure there are others who would agree with me, if you visit the same woman over and over and over again, a bond might form. A bond where she also looks forward to your visits, and wears a big loving smile when she sees you. Sometimes that even turns into WhatsApp.

On the other hand, "I'm an older gentleman," you're adorable, you're young and innocent, or you're wise but naive, "and I would like to take care of you," is appealing; but I wonder how to measure the sencerity of the woman on the other side of the wire? Maybe other Micers know techniques?

Or, what else should the barrel be filled with?

Cheers,

... Eric
Re: Is Sugar baby dating a way out if not getting dates on dating apps?
Posted: 2022-10-23, 10:46 am

Grassleaf
If you're looking to meet a girlfriend instead of a professional than travelling somewhere you're the rich exotic foreigner is much more likely to yield love than dating kinda-sorta-semi-pros. But then that will come with its own challenges. Are you prepared to build your potential in-laws a house or pay for three cousins to attend university somewhere?
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: