Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Is This Another Attempt By The US to change the world?
Posted: 2005-10-02, 8:46 pm

vicgoo
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
First it was a few years ago authorities in San Diego were stopping some people from walking across to Tijuana,also trying i believe unsuccessfully to get Mexico to set the drinking age for Americans only to 21 now this.

Call to raise alcohol age to 21

The minimum legal age at which people can buy alcohol in the Netherlands should be raised from 16 to 21, Andre Kleinmeulman, according to the new boss of the Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority (VWA). Speaking to newspaper 'Trouw', he said parents and local authorities should also do more to combat
underage drinking

I got this from www.expatica.com go to Dutch news in brief

Posted: 2005-10-03, 12:31 am

conman
Why would the US care what the drinking age is in the Netherlands, they share no borders. It's more likely a issue with member states of the EU and neighboring countries.

Last edited by conman on 2005-10-03, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Is This Another Attempt By The US to change the world?
Posted: 2005-10-03, 4:48 pm

albany
That is the trouble with living in the suburbs. I never heard that Canada and Mexico had been nuked out of existence. I always did like those taco things as well.

*since conman has edited his post mine is now out of context, so consider this half an edit too, hehe*
Posted: 2005-10-05, 4:23 pm

conman
Thought i should make myself more clear on what I was trying to say Albany.

Cheers

Conman
Posted: 2005-10-05, 8:49 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I doubt this is a US plot - too busy planning to invade Syria & Iran - more likely some holier than the pope, do-gooder who thinks he knows what best for all as a result of heading too far up his own backside to see sense.
Post new topic  Board index » Miscellaneous » General Discussion / Off-Topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: