Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Homegrown Fantasy
Posted: 2011-04-26, 4:56 am

bluerider
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Greetings,

I am planning a trip to Amsterdam in October. During my previous visits, Homegrown Fantasy was always my first stop. I thought I read somewhere a while back that it was closing or had closed. Could anyone update me on its status?

Thanks
Re: Homegrown Fantasy
Posted: 2011-04-26, 9:17 am

donpacino
The best site for coffee shop info is:

www.coffeeshopdirectory.com

any questions you have will be answered on there.

Posted: 2011-04-26, 10:59 pm

donpacino
sorry the link is:

www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com

My bad.

Posted: 2011-04-27, 8:24 am

bobx
bluerider wrote:
Greetings,

I am planning a trip to Amsterdam in October. During my previous visits, Homegrown Fantasy was always my first stop. I thought I read somewhere a while back that it was closing or had closed. Could anyone update me on its status?

Thanks

They had a problem with their lease, but it's solved for now and they are open as usual.
Posted: 2011-04-27, 12:37 pm

withnail Power Kat
They are still operating. However the owner of the building has stated that he wishes to end its use as a coffee shop. In order for the Homegrown Fantasy guys to apply for license renewal (normally around every 3 years or so) they need the approval of that owner for the type of business which they wish to run. You'd need to look on the front door or window and check the expiry date on the exploitatievergunning, the green sticker bearing the shops license number, to find out when their next renewal is due.

Doog!
Posted: 2011-04-28, 5:35 am

bluerider
Thanks for the info. Hopefully I will get to visit at least one more time. It wouldn't seem right being in Amsterdam and not pissing under blacklight ;-)
Posted: 2011-04-28, 7:45 am

spike56765
bluerider wrote:
Thanks for the info. Hopefully I will get to visit at least one more time. It wouldn't seem right being in Amsterdam and not pissing under blacklight ;-)

Homegrown was the first coffeeshop I was in, my mate came out of the toilet telling us we just had to go to the toilet, we thought he was just out of his tree, but he did have a point. Crazy shit.

Posted: 2011-04-28, 4:19 pm

Outkast
spike56765 wrote:
bluerider wrote:

Homegrown was the first coffeeshop I was in, my mate came out of the toilet telling us we just had to go to the toilet, we thought he was just out of his tree, but he did have a point. Crazy shit.

Literally?
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: