Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
What is your first coffeeshop you goto?
Posted: 2012-05-08, 7:31 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thought I ask this question as I've been thinking about for a bit now as just over two weeks till I land in my favourite city.

I'm trying to think what coffee shop to visit first after I checked into my hotel.

I give you my list and reasons and would be great help making my mind up.

Last time I missed out on the grey area and really want to try their weed as they one of the best places to get. On my planning I was thinking of buying weed here and if they got no space for me to go to amnesia ( right round the corner) or Utopia a 5 mins walk.

Another thing is the RLD area Singelgebied on a Sunday night I know there maybe 1-2 girls I mite try but I am planning on going to this area for few days as there two lady's I want to see but I know they work weekdays.

My next place is voyagers it was my favourite shop last time and It got me thinking on the Gelderskade window girls I saw one that caught my eye if she not there I would then go onto the green place and have a look around De Wallen. Only only bad thing is I know Jennifer cutie not working on Sundays and my list for the girls in de Wallen are day shifts girls.

Last choice is to get a ov chip card not too sure if the gvb is open on Sundays or don't know what time they close. jump on a tram to De Pijp never been there at all and is a place I want to try while I'm over there.

Well if you help me out would be cool or I would like to here your reason on what is your first coffee shop you visit after you land in Amsterdam
Re: What is your first coffeeshop you goto?
Posted: 2012-05-08, 8:28 pm

Aardvark
I think you can't go too far wrong with stopping at Voyagers Coffeeshop as soon as come out from Centraal Station and then taking a quick stroll down Geldersekade and into the Green Place Coffeeshop. By that point you'll be nicely baked for a quick lap around De Wallen to soak in the atmosphere and girls before checking in.

People swear by the Grey Area Coffeeshop though. I've never been but that's my friend's first Coffeeshop of his trips (always). I guess it's all personal preference.

I usually stop off at Rusland Coffeeshop first but that's mainly out of habit. I've found it to have a very laid back atmosphere with cheap prices. Also, it's a bit more of an old school Coffeeshop (it actually has the license number 001) so their menu consists of a variety of old school strains and quality hash and because I don't smoke a lot back home now I find some of the milder old school strains on their menu (like their Crystal) to be perfect for a first smoke of the trip to ease me into it.
Posted: 2012-05-09, 3:11 am

mmm420
Stopping by Grey Area then hanging out at Amnesia would be a fine choice, GA and Amnesia have excellent smoke and Amnesia has killer milkshakes. Rookies on Korte Leidsedwarsstraat the street between The Bulldog and Burger King in The Leidseplein is also a great place and you can smoke tobacco there if you wan't.
Posted: 2012-05-09, 5:24 pm

gezellig
The Bluebird. Every time.
Posted: 2012-05-09, 8:27 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Oh one vote each.

Still half minded on it but I know Barney owns Amnesia now so I was wondering if they still do milkshakes as I love a great milkshake plus I want to try Barney cup winners just to say I've smoke the winner.

I'm thinking just to get well stoned and have a early night on my first night and go looking for few of the day times girls.

Weed Money Women fuck but If I'm in the mood I will have a look round just in case I see one I like.

Trying to think if the Geldersekade Latino milf is a evening-night shift lady as she look bit older than most and curvy but she made great eye contact and a nice smile I'm 26 (well soon 27 as It will be my birthday there ) she gives me sense she will be honour by me. I've check the reviews and she cheaper and a good service.

Singelgebied I know there is one that would turn my head but never saw her on Sunday night just weekday Thursday night

so it's kinda mixed with me.

Thanks for the advice and keep them coming with your first coffee shop you go to first
Posted: 2012-05-10, 9:26 am

marklaar
Yes Amnesia is owned by barneys. Grey area has great smoke and excellent bud-tenders; in my opinion the most knowledgable in the city, its also American so the service is impeccable. the only problem is a lack of room, so people go to amnesia to smoke or if its later the thirsty dogg is a smoke friendly bar right across the street from GA. As a straight pothead and one who lives in the dam, green house has good bud , but makes up names and purposely lies about strains, most of their "Kush" is actually cheese, only the green house kush is kush, I know the owners and suppliers.
Posted: 2012-05-13, 11:28 am

expatsam
Grey Area is usually my first stop but if they're closed I'll walk around the corner to Amnesia. Barney's used to be my first stop, but I've kind of cooled on most of their offerings, too expensive for what one gets in my opinion.

I'm working up a weed report from my notes from last week, look for it soon!

expatsam
Posted: 2012-05-22, 4:43 am

Lollipopz
Hi guys
Good reading, Ive been to Dam about 10 years ago and cant remember any of the small coffee shops I went to, going to take my lovely g/f to Dam for a few days so want a traditional coffee shop thats quiet enough and no touristy places. Any recommendations for a quiet place that sells quality smoke
Also whats the top strains at the moment there, like indica/sativa so advice appreciated
Peace

"Life is simple, its just not easy"
Posted: 2012-05-22, 2:52 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Lollipopz wrote:
Hi guys
Good reading, Ive been to Dam about 10 years ago and cant remember any of the small coffee shops I went to, going to take my lovely g/f to Dam for a few days so want a traditional coffee shop thats quiet enough and no touristy places. Any recommendations for a quiet place that sells quality smoke
Also whats the top strains at the moment there, like indica/sativa so advice appreciated
Peace

you will find more info on here http://coffeeshopdirect.info/index.php
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: