Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Best pre rolled all weed joint
Posted: 2012-12-16, 1:56 pm

whatevr018
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Who has the best pre rolled joint in the rld. I have been getting kush at baba for 10 euros.
Re: Best pre rolled all weed joint
Posted: 2012-12-17, 2:00 am

essexlad Power Kat
whatevr018 wrote:
Who has the best pre rolled joint in the rld. I have been getting kush at baba for 10 euros.

What 10 euro's for one joint. I know baba does ok pre roll joint's but 10 for one where I could just buy a gram that price. mind you I would not buy a gram from baba shop again. Nearly spat my coffee on my laptop then 10 euro's WTF

I know 420 coffee shop does ok pre roll's.

This topic been talk about before on here so a quick search and you find out all you need to know.
Posted: 2012-12-17, 5:15 am

potlover
If rolling is a problem the best solutions would be a rolling machine (a cheap one as example http://azarius.it/headshop/smoking_acce ... ine-110mm/ you could find it in any headshop) or someone to do it for you. You could try going early and ask the budtender, if not busy most would agree.

Some pre rolled are ok, smell ok and get you high, but you spend more and don't try better weed.

Posted: 2013-01-12, 4:01 am

PredatorAds
I always roll my own but when I visited last year I ran out of weed on my last day & didn't really want to buy any more & end up having to chuck it 'pre-airport'. So I decided on some pre-rolls.

Rock-It on Nieuwmarkt sell what they call an ISOLATOR pre-roll which they describe as "very strong". Think it might be something like €7-10. I remembered going in this coffeeshop a few times before (mainly due to the 2 hot girls working there) & sitting upstairs in a great spot overlooking the market.

Anyway, I asked the girl serving what is was like & she smiled & pulled a face like she didn't recommend it, and said it's "too strong". That was obviously all I needed to hear so I dived straight in & bought one. Got a coffee & lit it up. I have to say I really enjoyed it - as for strong, not sure I have ever been so high...jelly legs when I picked up my bag (in a good way)...and I certainly don't remember getting back to Schiphol...!
Posted: 2013-01-13, 7:42 pm

PredatorAds
Apologies, just realised it was actually Old Church, not Rock It..! My memory...

NB see the post entitled Old Church, it's closing for a refit apparently.
Posted: 2013-03-19, 6:26 pm

piffybooga
whatevr018 wrote:

I've never tried a pre rolled. I can't roll either but just buy cones and fill them to the brim.

Posted: 2013-03-20, 10:23 pm

Mister Mingeater
piffybooga wrote:
whatevr018 wrote:

I've never tried a pre rolled. I can't roll either but just buy cones and fill them to the brim.

That's the best bet, the cones are cheap and you can then select the best buds to fill them with, you don't run the risk of getting some dried out old crap that way.

Best pre-rolled I ever had was a pure weed one from Bluebird, two of us got mashed on it and couldn't remember what it was called afterwards, also took a couple of days for us to even remember where we bought it!

Can't say as I have ever had a decent pre-rolled from within the RLD but Voyagers which is about 100 metres beyond the north west end of the RLD does good stuff.

Have a good 'un.
Mr. M :-)

Posted: 2013-12-04, 11:30 pm

mobius024
I've heard from multiple sources that the one beside the big church (close to the Bulldog) have the best pre-rolled joints in town. I'll be giving that place a go when I go in February.

Mister Mingeater wrote:

Best pre-rolled I ever had was a pure weed one from Bluebird, two of us got mashed on it and couldn't remember what it was called afterwards, also took a couple of days for us to even remember where we bought it!

Sounds about right, the only bad experience I had was in the Bluebird. Whatever I smoked there (I have no idea of the details) was so strong that it put me into a half-hour dreadful state of drooling on myself and finding it hard to keep my eyes open. A big guy came over and offered some kind of sugary energy drink which fixed me up in no time. He wouldn't even let me pay for it! I've never known such a wonderful place, I was a mess and people had started to notice at this point, but they were so friendly about it. After that, I kept a bottle of it on me at all times until I was going back to the airport.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: