Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Fata Morgana
Posted: 2014-09-12, 6:48 am

Master Bates
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
We are a str8 male and bi female heading to Fata in a weeks time for first time.

My wife is keen to try the dark room but I am not so keen on any male to male touching. Is it better not to go in? IS it so dark that you can't tell?
Re: Fata Morgana
Posted: 2014-09-15, 12:55 am

duracell999
Fata is not really a dark room kind of club.
It may have one - but I'm not sure..
It is a very high end swingers club - with great food and atmosphere.
And lot's of play rooms which are dark enough but not DARK.
Posted: 2014-09-16, 3:35 pm

gingerbread
Hi we r in a similar situation as u.. Strait male bi curious female both 30..Me and my husband r visiting 1st October for long wkend.. We r.first timers I was thinking of same place but its got really bad reveiws :-/
Posted: 2014-09-17, 10:28 pm

Vesuvesu
Hi all !

We are not 1-st timers in Fata, been there 4/5 times and liked a lot. Will be in AMS 3-5.10. and most certainly visiting Fata Friday/Saturday. The place is more than ok, enjoyed a lot. Why not to contact before Fata?
Posted: 2014-09-25, 7:38 am

Master Bates
well we ended up at Fun4two instead

and what fun it was too... particularly the tantric room as a nice place to warm up... :)
Posted: 2014-09-25, 3:05 pm

gingerbread
Dnt think we wud b ready for fun for 2 just yet, that wud b more my fantasy my husband will need sumthin a little tamer first. Can u reccommend any good bars we cud go to in Amsterdam center.. We're also goina go to a few sex shows etc one of the bigger ones and then mayb the peep shows etc..this is r first visit we're both 30 and an attractive couple any advice on places to go wud b gr8 :-) ( I take it same place is a no no)
Posted: 2014-10-13, 6:05 am

Master Bates
gingerbread wrote:
Dnt think we wud b ready for fun for 2 just yet, that wud b more my fantasy my husband will need sumthin a little tamer first. Can u reccommend any good bars we cud go to in Amsterdam center.. We're also goina go to a few sex shows etc one of the bigger ones and then mayb the peep shows etc..this is r first visit we're both 30 and an attractive couple any advice on places to go wud b gr8 :-) ( I take it same place is a no no)

Hi Ginger

Trust me - you will have more harmless fun and enjoyment at Fun4two than you will say at say Casa Rosso which is the most famous sex show in Amsterdam. There you will sit in a theatre with a bunch of tourists and watch highly choreographed and meaningless live sex shows that left me limp with excitement.

or go to fun4two, dress up, enjoy a few drinks and nice meal and dress in lingerie at change time then if you do nothing else but walk around and watch live couples enjoy each other in meaningful and erotic sex, then you will have done more for the same value... and you never know what happens next.

Our first time at fun4two was first time my wife had ever been naked in front of other man aside from me. Plenty of nerves initially and she almost turned around at the door. But once relaxed, and a bit of watching, before long she was right into it and then dragged me to the orgy room at 2am in the morning and unlucky for us by then everyone was exhausted and the orgy was no longer....But we had a great time and have been again and each time we push the boundaries that little bit more.

I still haven't been to Fata but from what I read (extensively) fun4two and Fata are a class above.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: