Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Young & single guy interested in swinging lifestyle
Posted: 2014-09-02, 3:08 pm

shinjuku
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Micers!

I haven't been around these parts much in quite some time.

Basically, I am now based in Amsterdam thanks to a last minute work placement (it was either here or Minsk, easy choice really!) and I'm interested in swinging. I'm currently dating a girl, it's nothing serious though. She however, has absolutely no interest in the lifestyle, and is quite closed minded. So I'll be flying solo on this one for now.

I would essentially like to meet couples with some experience in the scene. I'm a twentysomething, attractive, young professional. Which clubs would be best for me to go to solo? How should I approach the situation? Any advice or tips?

Thank you!

Posted: 2014-09-04, 9:45 pm

drizzle
Not trying to be funny but... find a partner who is interested in swinging. Not to say that opportunities for single guys don't exist, but the vast majority of couples want to mix with couples. Browse around the posts on here and see how many couples ask about the clubs but are worried about going somewhere with too many single guys. On the other side of the coin, see how many posts there are by single guys moaning about the lack of couples present at the clubs that do admit men. Try your luck in places like Sameplace, but it'll be very hit and miss and not really a way into any 'lifestyle'.

On a positive note, if you are upfront but tactful about the way you raise it, there are more girls potentially interested in a swinging relationship than you might imagine (especially in NL, Germany, Belgium). Good luck!
Re: Young & single guy interested in swinging lifestyle
Posted: 2014-10-24, 10:28 am

marisa
shinjuku, I tried to answer your private message but I don't think it got sent to you.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: