Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Couple to watch/be watched!
Posted: 2014-11-14, 6:21 pm

Gerrosh
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi there folks.
We are heading to Amsterdam on the last weekend in Nov 14. We're new to all this but we love to be watched and to watch.
Does anyone know if Sameplace is a good spot for this?
Where would you recommend?
Cheers in advance folks!
Re: Couple to watch/be watched!
Posted: 2014-11-26, 3:15 am

Roland Power Kat
Same place is quite fine, though a bit seedy and there can be single men there. Many people like it that way though.

If you are relatively new or want a more upscale feel.......then you might want to try Showboat. You can cab it from Amsterdam or take the train to Zaandam and then taxi it from the station. Obviously cheaper but a bit more work. If I was going solo, I would likely do that.

Since there are two of you, you might want to do the taxi (likely 40 euro but you can ask any driver) and just consider it part of the cost of an evening out.

Regards, Roland

Posted: 2014-11-26, 2:21 pm

YIN
We have been to Sameplace a few times. The reason we went is because when Mr YIN was single, he found them to be very fair to single guys. They don't overcharge for single men and allow entrance as long as you are respectful. Naturally.

However, on our third visit there last October, we found some distaste.

01. When we arrived Mrs YIN went to the bathrooms to change her clothes. Mr YIN sat at the bar and was promptly questioned about having a partner with him. This despite the fact there were other singles.

02. Later in the night, when we went to basement (a couples only area), we were followed by up to 6 males at a time. This happened several times and we only felt comfortable down there when eventually some braver couples decided to put on a show.

03. Towards the end of the night, Mrs YIN went to the read of the basement area to have a look at some action. When she returned towards the stairs, a single guy reached out and groped her boob. I promptly punched him in the shoulder but he just apologised. I questioned him and he smirked. I really wanted this guy to fight, but he was slimeball. My only concern is that the barman was his friend and this is why he was so brave.

Sameplace have lost our respect.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: