Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Same place Vs Paradise Vs Fatna Morgana for a first time couple
Posted: 2015-07-08, 9:34 am

inmortus
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
What would be best for a first time average looking couple? Why?

Thoughts welcome.
Re: Same place Vs Paradise Vs Fatna Morgana for a first time couple
Posted: 2015-07-08, 2:13 pm

simple_fun
Hello immortus.
Are you only looking for couples? If yes, then go for Fata.
If you also interested in couples + single men + gangbang, then go for paradise.
If you looking for cosy and erotic bar in a bar which does not have private rooms (one private room but everyone can see) then go for sameplace.
If you looking for sex in cinema hall and glory holes and dark room then go for be
If you looking for 3 some with a single guy and sexy massage then pm me:)
Posted: 2015-07-08, 9:18 pm

inmortus
Thanks. What's your take in Showboat? Fun4two?

I'm curious about Same place. What kind of action takes place there?

Thanks again.
Posted: 2015-07-08, 11:14 pm

simple_fun
Hi Immortus

Showboat and paradise are very much similar.
I have never been to fun4two as only couples are allowed there.

I have been to sameplace lot of times. Its a very nice erotic bar with place for sex downstairs. It also has a dark room.

Did you received my pm? When are you coming to Amsterdam?

simplefun
Posted: 2015-07-09, 4:43 am

Roland Power Kat
Here are 2 older posts of mine that I posted last year for someone else and that might address your questions Immortus...........Hope they help. Regards, Roland

The responses.................

It all depends on what you are looking for. I am not being glib.

Also what night(s) of the week do you want to go? Friday and Saturday are your best bets for any club.

Are you looking to only swing or do you also want kink? Other options are available.

Do you want a couples only evening or are you okay with some single men? Paradise is easily accessible in the north and can be walked to. You will need to cab it home though as the ferry stops after 12:45 am. However, I am certain that your mileage will vary...it can be great and it can suck.

If I were going to Paradise I would try to combine it with an event like Unleashed or Alter Ego and dress accordingly.

Showboat is quite good as is Fata Morgana, Amourette and Mystique. FM is closest to Amsterdam while you could train and cab it to Showboat fairly inexpensively. You will need to taxi it back unless you get a lift from someone.

Are you okay with a larger ratio of single men to couples? Sameplace is an option. However it is a bit seedy (which many like) and is a erotic bar rather than a club. No men for the Sunday couples party.

If you only want couples then Fun4Two is simply the best.

Just my 2 cents.

Regards, Roland

Hi somelanger,

I would suggest that you consider going to the Showboat.

As I said you can take the train and cab or just a cab. Since there is 2 of you I would cab it there and back and consider it a cost of the evening. It is easy to get to and easy to get home from.

It has a reasonably entry fee. It is large enough to walk around in and observe others, yet small enough to overwhelm. If Paradise is empty or quiet which is often the case, unless there is a special event like Alter Ego, then you may feel that you are rattling around.

Showboat has private lockable rooms (some with windows and some without) if you feel the urge but want privacy. Thus you don't have to play with anyone. Otherwise, if you are comfortable there are lots of benches, seating areas and nooks that you can 'snuggle" in and be open to others if you so desire. There is also a good dance area and they usually do a buffet.

In dutch we say "gezellig" to describe a comfortable, nice, friendly place and I think this fits for Showboat.

There is a smoking room but I would ask, at the door, if it is okay to smoke a joint. It is not illegal but some people don't like the smell. Asking is just being polite. They may ask you just to smoke outside which is easy enough to do.

Hope this helped.

Finally, as a couple, and if you only wanted to get your "feet wet" then you could also just venture to Sameplace. Your mileage may vary but it is a super easy introduction to the potential lifestyle, it is cheap and you are within town limits and it is easy walk or quick cab.

All just my 2 cents.

Regards, Roland

Posted: 2015-07-11, 8:55 am

inmortus
Thanks for all the info.

Quick question: I am a bit confused about the dresscode for Same place. Is there a dresscode for regular nights?

In several places I keep reading "dress sexy" and "no jeans".

What is considered dress sexy for men?

What is the typical outfit for Same place? What about typical outfit for Paradise?

Thanks again
Posted: 2015-07-11, 11:37 pm

drizzle
F42 every time.
Posted: 2015-07-13, 8:00 pm

Roland Power Kat
At Sameplace dress sexy....... usually means street shoes, black dress pants and a button shirt.......as opposed to sneakers, blue jeans, t-shirt or hoodie.

Regards, Roland

Posted: 2015-07-15, 5:40 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Paradise has a locker room, so you can change when you get there.
Men typically wear black boxers/briefs, or just wrap in a towel.
Women dress to impress. Lingerie and heels, bikini, leather, PVC....

Weasel

Posted: 2017-01-23, 12:43 pm

DoctorX
Black dress pants sexier than jeans ?lol
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: