Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Looking for someont to take to Paradise
Posted: 2017-03-15, 1:43 pm

qwedsa851
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I happen to be able to visit Amsterdam soon for a couple of days for the first time.

I read a lot about the city and there's one thing I always wanted to do, but never been able to: visit swingers club. That's why during my visit I want to visit Club Paradise.

But I'm just a single man, and the fee for them is 80 Euro. Of course I'll be able to pay that, but I thought that maybe there's some single lady here who would like to accompany me. Not only will we reduce the entry fee, but she might also introduce me into the rules and lifestyle. I'd really appreciate that. And when it comes to me - I can be your company which provides you with the fun and drinks. Win - win situation.

Of course we don't have to play together, if the vibe is not right we can separate after entering. I don't want to push you for anything (unless you want me to :) ). But I strongly believe that I'm good enough and will be able to show you that. Besides - the ambiguity of the title of this thread is not a coincidence :D

I will go by myself if I won't find anyone to company me, but I hope that there's at least one person here that is willing to introduce new person to the lifestyle and show what the buzz is all about.

If someone wants to ask a question - don't hesitate. I try to answer the best I can.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: