Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
JB Club & Sameplace Cafe
Posted: 2005-04-17, 6:40 pm

fcuk
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi

Does anyone know how I can get to: JB Club at Buitenwieringerstraat from Central Station?
I have read on the net that the Club is quiet good. Anyone been?

Also, any directions to the Sameplace cafe from Central Station?

I am going to Amsterdam for the 1st time in May 18th 2005 and want to sample the delights of the RLD.

Cheers.
Re: JB Club & Sameplace Cafe
Posted: 2005-04-17, 6:51 pm

SunLover
Directions to JB Club:

Exit Centraal Station
See the Victoria Hotel across the street
Behind the Victoria Hotel is a pedrestrian shopping street
Make a right on this street and follow it to the Pink Floyd Coffee shop
Make a right at this corner and JB is on your right

This walk should take you no more than 10 minutes.

I believe JB is only open in the evening. Mostly mixed to negative reviews on this board. Using the search function on this m/b will provide you with a wealth of information.

SunLover
Posted: 2005-04-17, 6:55 pm

fcuk
Thanks for that. JB does have mixed reviews but I am not that picky when it comes to these things. I'm just going for the experience. As long as its cheap and I get an hours worth of fun I'm OK.
Posted: 2005-05-21, 11:29 pm

fcuk
I visited the JB Club. Had a great time. Went with a lady called Debra. She wasn't the prettiest girl (in fact she was the ugliest) there and was 34 years old!! But some of the other girls seemed like they didn't want me to choose them and Debra was the friendliest. So I took her and had no regrets. Would go there again. Recommended.
Posted: 2005-05-22, 12:22 am

Lord Geranium
Until two or three years ago,JB was always on the agenda every time I went to Amsterdam.I always took my time there,drinking at the bar on a stool,and eyeing up all the workers before making a choice.JB used to attract a lot of older women,and also non-hardened hookers,which always suited me.The rot set in when the place filled with Russians (very pushy) and serious drug addicts (so many,so sad).The vibe changed.There always used to be older Dutch guys there too,regulars,who knew the club and its employees,but they stopped coming back.The friendly atmosphere of yesteryear is gone.Still cheap though.I always used room 5...had a bubblebath in there (when it worked),which made for an interesting time.Too many girls on smack and coke for my liking though...attractive in the bar,nightmares in the bedroom.Good luck tho...JB does turn up some star performers amongst all the dross.

Sameplace is a toilet.Filthy condition.Usually full of overweight ugly middleaged tourists who want to crash someones action.Been there six times,only had one great night.Take a taxi,its a big walk from the centrum.Good luck if you go...dont expect too much...chances are you will be sat on your own all night around the horseshoe bar with thirty other guys wondering what the hell you are doing there.It really is depressing.

Posted: 2005-05-22, 9:58 am

fcuk
You seem to know your stuff well. The 21 bus went passed the sameplace cafe but it always seemed to be closed so i didn't bother go there at all. Well definelty go to the JB again though. People living in Dam are soo bloody lucky.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: