Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
first time swing at fata morgana
Posted: 2005-07-25, 10:51 pm

biminx
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
wow,thanks for all the posts giving guidance.It was the first time we'd done anything like this
and first time in A'dam.Very nervous when going last sat but we made it.We chose Fata Morgana for being not too far (20 mins cab) from central station and for being couples only.
100e to get in but it was well worth it as everything else is free inc drinks.Very relaxing atmosphere and it wasn't long before we were naked in the pool.You can easily go to just watch with no pressure but did we hell.From anonymous touching in the darkroom upstairs
to just watching people in all positions was a huge turn on.The best was to come when curiosity got the better of me and I had my first bi experience with a Dutch girl with lovely long
hair that smelt of flowers.Watching my first taste was such a turn on for my man and I must admit I did love it too.I think we were the only english there that night but we had no problems
and the atmosphere was so relaxing and sexy.
This was a genuine scary first for us and I would say to Fata Morgana thankyou for a fantastic
night and if we are ever in A'dam again who knows............
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: