Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Couple travelling shortly need advice - which Parenclub?
Posted: 2005-09-03, 10:47 am

adamx
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
We are an early thirties Irish couple traveling to Amsterdam in the next couple of weeks for the weekend - 2 night stay, a Fri and Sat night.Our question is which of the Parenclubs is the best choice if we were to pick one? (we are new to the scene) Given our short stay we do not want to make the wrong choice.We have seen all the reviews on here and checked out the different clubs websites but are still undecided.If it were not for the distance we would definately choose fun4two.We know its expensive and takes 45mins or so - is it possible to go to fun4two on a night out but return to hotel in Amsterdam or are we kidding ourselves and would we spend the night travelling?

Excluding fun4two we are leaning toward Paradise as Candy Club and Sameplace seem a bit run down and a bit rougher given the reviews / websites and fatamorgana seems to be an older crowd - are we correct in these assumptions.

From previous answers on here it is allways asked what the couple are looking for.Well definately to watch others, possibly be watched, and possibly involve someone else if the scene was right.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Adam & Lisa
Re: Couple travelling shortly need advice - which Parenclub?
Posted: 2005-09-05, 11:31 am

niveaSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Having visited both Candy Club and Paradise, I can offer you this insight. Paradise is nice because you can get real comfortable (towels, lingerie, boxers or naked) and try out the many separate areas (pool, saunas, etc.) and enjoy the social action at the same time. The Candy Club is where you basically wear your comfortable clothes (except when naked and having sex)in a sexy, dark ambience. If you like the casual neighborhood bar scene (it is a neighborhood bar) run by a super relaxed, friendly staff, then Candy would do you good. If you like a bit of electronic dazzle, smoke and upscale atmosphere, then Paradise might be your ticket. I personally prefered Candy Club (I went as a single on a Friday night) over the Paradise because of the casual atmosphere and outstanding attitude of the staff. Perhaps you can gain more insight from other couples who have been to both clubs, via posts to this site. At either club, I am convinced you will have a grand time.
Good luck
-Nivea
Re: Couple travelling shortly need advice - which Parenclub?
Posted: 2005-09-05, 3:46 pm

funfor2houston
Ahh these Irish couples ....My wife and I prefer Fata Morgannas tthey have different crowds on different nights but ! There are always enough couples there to fins another couple to party with. We have been to Candy Club we like it for a cheap evening kind of like a local bar scene. Paradise absolutely no #^$*&*(&(&_**_ way we have been there will never return. Fun For Two , excellent club but logistically somewhat a nightmare to work out. . Saturday nights at most of the big clubs ( FF2 and FM ) is great on Saturday the crowd seems somewhat younger. We have partied at The Candy Club, Paradise , FF2 , FM and the Showboat with Fata Morgannas giving us the biggest bang for the buck. you will have a great time at any of these clubs besides everyone loves the Irish .

Good Luck
Williemakit & SXY
Re: travelling shortly - which Parenclub - 1 last question
Posted: 2005-09-05, 6:42 pm

adamx
Thanks for the replies nivea & fun42houston - very helpful.

One last question - we are considering going for bust and travelling to fun4two while staying in Amsterdam central - is this possible without ruining the night travelling ? Was considering breaking the bank and getting a taxi from hotel to fun4two & return later same way.

It seems all the other clubs are good clubs but alot depends on the night thats in it and can be bit of pot luck with the crowd.

Has anyone stayed in Amsterdam central and travelled to fun4two for night out with success????

Any help appreciated..

Adam & Lisa
Posted: 2005-09-06, 12:14 am

james2222
we are travelling for the first time also and will try paradise I think
Posted: 2005-09-06, 6:18 am

funfor2houston
We got a Hotel close to Fun For 2 it seems the train did not run after a certain time and a cab was terribly expensive from Amsterdam . If you are going to FF2 research a Hotel , I will look thru our records to see if I can find the Hotel we stayed in . The Hotel was cheaper then the cab fare We are an experienced lifestyle an will tell you that you are not going wrong at FF2 or FM you will love the Old Amsterdam at FM . but get there early !!! DOn't mess with Paradise .
Posted: 2005-09-06, 7:20 pm

alan
We travelled from the dam to fun4two by train and found it a real pain, 2 trains and we had to leave quite early, taxi is v expensive, especially the ones from the club, they are obviously getting a rake off.

We tried paradise on a thu gang bang night and found it full of what I can only describe as dirty old men desperate to touch anything that moved, did not like it at all. Having said that the barmaid said to try fri night , we did and found the crowd much younger and more friendlier, we did have a very pleasant night, it was not wild sex but really good fun, taxi to the dam only 10 minutes, 20 euros, all a compromise.

I wish the owners of paradise would invest a bit of time and money to improve the status of the club, it is ideally suited and in a good position.

Fata Morgana on a sat night is near and is good value, forget the age thing, it varies from week to week, just enjoy it.

Fellow Paddy
Posted: 2005-09-06, 9:53 pm

adamx
Cheers Alan

Best posted reply yet - v honest & helpful

Adam & Lisa
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: