Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Best swingers club
Posted: 2005-08-24, 9:17 pm

J+S11624
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
My wife and I are planning our first trip to Amsterdam in Nov and would like to visit a swingers club. We are in our mid forties and enjoy watching more than doing. Can anyone tell us the best club for us to go watching? We will be there Tue-Fri night. Please help Thanks
Re: Best swingers club
Posted: 2005-08-28, 7:11 pm

alan
Hi. My wife and I are a similar age and we went to the paradise club on a friday night to basically be watchers. She of course got totally turned on when 2 younger guys started to chat her up and tell her what they would like to do to her. We agreed and they gave her the best shagging she had had in years !!! She was so turned on I got the same treatment for the rest of the night. We both agreed it was one of the best nights we had had together in years.

Good Luck
Posted: 2005-08-28, 10:46 pm

sakoni2001
if you are in Amsterdam, visit Fata Morgana and it will blow your mind off (amongst other things). Can't go wrong there. You can just watch, be watched or join in.....
Posted: 2005-09-06, 8:57 pm

frank123
Ciao,

Fata Morgana is good for singles males?

I would like to have great fun with couples there.where is it in amsterdam?

Can you recommend me others

Frank
Posted: 2005-09-07, 9:36 am

alan
The only real place that will allow singles in at will is the Paradise club, I think the best night for you would be friday night.
Ciao
Posted: 2005-09-07, 5:22 pm

frank123
Ciao Alan,

Many thanks!

Did you have great fun by Paradise?How many girls and couples inside?Girls are very pink..??

Candy is not good?

Frank
Posted: 2005-09-08, 4:15 pm

alan
Hi Frank. I see from the paradise website that single men are allowed in on any night now, fri and sat included, sat used to be reserved for couples. I have been to the club with my wife on 4 occasions and each time it was different. One friday night was really good but a few months later it was really quiet, only about 15 people there. I think the best time is the start of the month, or end of the month when people have been paid their salary.

My advise would be to speak to all the couples, they go there for sex and most will want an extra pair of hands!! I say this as we went one friday and all the single men stayed at the bar. My wife is good looking 40 year old, nice figure and tits and not a sinner came near us. She got fed up after a few hours and we decided to leave, 3 guys tried to persuade her to stay but the moment had passed, they had sat staring at her for hours but did nothing, girls do not like dressing up in sexy lingerie and then get ignored.

If you want good sex then you have to make an effort with the ladies, they will soon say if they are not interested, some of them will be!!!

Ciao
Posted: 2005-09-08, 4:57 pm

frank123
Ciao Alan,

it is so kind of you to give me these infos.I have been to amsterdam 8 times by now,I know the scene over there but I have always tried swingers club here and not there,.I will try anyway.
I must do a gang bang in Belgium with babette and another girl!

www.gangbang-babbette.com

Over here I always had great fun,I tryied gang bangs also with many couples.
I should be there in October 20th more or less.

I ive in italy near PISA and you?

near Amsterdam?

Frank

E Mail limoservice@katamail.com
Posted: 2005-09-08, 7:40 pm

J+S11624
Where in Belguim do you do gangbangs? I like the gangbang site but cant read it because its not in English
Posted: 2005-09-08, 9:13 pm

alan
Hi FRANK, WHERE DO YOU RECOMMEND IN ITALY FOR A GOOD SEX CLUB.
ALAN
Posted: 2005-09-08, 11:05 pm

frank123
Alan,

1)http://www.club-elite.it/home.htm (near where I live)

2)www.alcovoa.it (Milano)

3)http://www.arenaclub.it (Milano)

4)www.consolatodellaseta.com

These are very good indeed with wonderful couples!Here in Italy if you are a couple you have a wide choice of friends to choose from.

In most of these clubs for the week end there are at least 20-25 couples!Not 2 or 3!

These are places for people like you and your wife and sometimes for single males when they organise gang bangs.

I recomend these places! I had a lot fun in the past!Great!

Frank
Posted: 2005-09-09, 9:46 am

alan
Thanks Frank, hope you have a good time.

Alan
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: