Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
First time visit to Fun4Two
Posted: 2006-09-13, 10:55 am

Young_Couple
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
We have just made reservations for a visit to Fun4Two November 19th and we cant wait :-)
We decided to go with Fun4Two as it seemed the most relaxed and more couples our age (24) although this isnt a problem.

We are staying in Amsterdam and I think as the taxi costs alot we will be getting the train to Gouda then a taxi to Fun4two. Does anyone know how regular the trains to Gouda are and how much cheaper it will be then getting a Taxi.

Thanks very much
x
Re: First time visit to Fun4Two
Posted: 2006-09-13, 11:05 am

withnail Power Kat
train times / prices at www.ns.nl

withnail
Posted: 2006-09-13, 11:13 am

murdog
you may have aproblem as the trains don't run very late.also its a long train ride.taxi is expensive maybe 100 euro each way. maybe you could find another couple to split with you.we arrive on the 19th maybe we could share a taxi. we were there afew years ago and it is relly nice. we had a great time.hope this helps.
Posted: 2006-09-13, 11:29 am

Young_Couple
Thanks withnail I have tried using that site but it doesnt seem to working right today.

Murdog, Yes that could be an option, we thought about hiring a car for 24 hours and driving but then you cant drink. We thought about getting the train there and a Taxi back.
If you have been before can I ask a question, I have a nice black short dress and some sexy lingerie, but what sort of clothes should my Boyfriend wear?

Thanks
x
Posted: 2006-09-13, 11:56 am

withnail Power Kat
hi there - i just checked from this end and it seems fine. just go to that site and there is an english tab at the top of the page. hey presto!

regards from sweltering hot amsterdam :-)

withnail
Posted: 2006-09-13, 12:02 pm

Young_Couple
Hi again.
Yes I tried again and it worked :-) There are quite a few trains that takes about one hour which is okay.

x
Posted: 2006-09-22, 3:30 am

patmary
book a hotel take train down early, and back nx morning, fun4two not the best for 1st timers, try some of the clubs round dam 1st,wear what you like in any club till bout 10,30 ,

Posted: 2006-09-23, 1:46 am

Young_Couple
Okay thanks, can I just ask What makes you say that Fun4Two isnt very good for first timers? Everyone else has said it will be fine

x
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: