Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
And For The Lady....!
Posted: 2006-11-13, 5:55 pm

MRGWORDPERFECT
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Whats up everyone!

Just a quick question, i done a search on here and didnt really come up with much success.

I am taking my girlfriend to the wonderful Dam for her birthday/valentines day next year (i know i know...the walking through the RLD is going to absolutely kill me knowing i have to be a good boy...still, lets see what goes down back at the hotel!)

now ,im going to take her to a few restaraunts, museums etc but i was wondering if anyone could give me some rough directions to a street where i can find some decent designer shops etc...might as well treat her to a birthday present while i am out there!...i've heard PC Hoofstraat mentioned somewhere along the line...is this where i should direct my attentions?

any help would be superb

thanks a lot
Mr.G

Posted: 2006-11-13, 5:59 pm

withnail Power Kat
correct, pc hoofstraat is the place to be. you have chanel, louis vuitton, armani, hugo boss, lacoste, ralph lauren etc etc etc. bring your credit card ;-)

doog!

withnail
Re: And For The Lady....!
Posted: 2006-11-13, 6:07 pm

abc123Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
My wife always stops at the women only Turkish Bath (Haman) near the Westerpark. Massage, steam bath, mud scrubs etc. If you'd like details send me a PM
Posted: 2006-11-13, 6:45 pm

MRGWORDPERFECT
haha, cheers for that Withnail...my biggest fear on earth is letting my girl loose with my plastic!...could get absolutely out of hand!....more so when she finds i am up to my limit on it and im not there anywhere to be seen when the card declines!...

thanks for your response too abc123...i have sent you a PM

so where in relation to landmarks/CS etc is Hoofstraat...any rough directions you can give me or tram stops etc?

cheers again guys!

Posted: 2006-11-13, 7:59 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-11-15, 8:16 pm

Texan
If you standing in front of the Rijksmuseum (looking at the entrance) Hoofstraat is just to your right a block or two. Very easy walking distance.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: