Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Non Sleazy Swingers Club
Posted: 2007-01-09, 5:32 pm

DeeS
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
My husband and I are going to Amsterdam and although have never considered anything like this before, would like to know if anyone could recommend any swingers clubs which are half decent in Amsterdam?

Thanks
Re: Non Sleazy Swingers Club
Posted: 2007-01-09, 6:03 pm

paniked Power Kat
welcome! please avail yourself of the search facilities (link above) -- you may want to look for reports on Fata Morgana, Societe Anonyme, Fun4Two, Kasteel Waterloo, Showboat, Candy Club and Paradise, just to name a few. not all are in Amsterdam but we have a wide range of couples, some long-time swingers, some new to the scene.

I think this is the best starting point because "sleaze" is a very subjective thing -- read these other reports, find what you like best and then ask more questions.

-paniked

Posted: 2007-01-10, 8:20 pm

Texan
DeeS - our favorite is Fun4Two in Moordrecht. If you would like details, please send us an email and we can fill you in. This is a very classy place and you will have fun watching or joining in. Have fun!!
Re: Non Sleazy Swingers Club
Posted: 2007-01-11, 6:35 am

SxyTexan
Hi,.... We have been to Candy Club, Paradise, Fatta Morgana & also Fun For Two... all of which are great clubs... but prefer either Fatta MOrgana or Fun For Two... both of which are very classy clubs... Upscale... Check them both out on the net... :) Good Luck...We will be there for Queens Day this year and look forward to visiting the clubs.. People actually go to party and have a good time rather than here in the states, where some go to be seen or see who is there... :)
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: