Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Woo hoo just booked a weekend in the Dam
Posted: 2007-04-02, 9:38 pm

Just booked with my mates for a weekend in October. This will be my 7th visit in about 4 years. Excitement is building already!

Just have to tell my girlfriend now........................
Re: Woo hoo just booked a weekend in the Dam
Posted: 2007-04-02, 10:24 pm

easy601
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Which window is she in... i am going next week and i can tell her you are on your way.......!

enjoy it when you get there.

Posted: 2007-04-03, 12:47 am

Can't wait mate, Not been in just over a year or so. Not sure how she is going to take it and i haven't been since i started dating her.

I'll give it a few months then start checking the device to prepare a shortlist.
Posted: 2007-04-03, 1:03 am

fun_time
I know the feeling.. Had to purchase a steel belted harness to contain! Just 3 more weeks and the monster will be unleashed! ;-)
Posted: 2007-04-03, 1:05 am

Yeah its been too long mate. Problem is trying to get my mates to save the cash for a trip, but once we get there they love it. Don't bother with a smoke, maybe a puff or two over a weekend. Just go for a walk round the wallen and a few beers
Posted: 2007-04-05, 1:35 am

For anyone thats interested, i told my girlfriend and she went crazy, so that has made me more determined and i plan on at least visiting 3 girls per day now

Oh please hurry up time!
Posted: 2007-04-05, 2:27 am

pachanga!
My man, I should have told you to never mention it to her. Seriously, I would lie and say you are changing your trip plans to somewhere else then go to Adam. I took my girlfriend there and in the end years later it caused out relationship to end. If you care about her and wish to continue in a healthy relationship just don't mention the Wallen again. Keep it you own little secret.
Posted: 2007-04-05, 11:59 am

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2007-04-05, 12:11 pm

anglophile
Frankly I think it's disgraceful that you are planning to have sex with prostitutes when you have a girlfriend. You should be staying loyal to her. You will be, in effect, cheating on your girlfriend everytime you visit one of the window girls.

Does that mean you'd be happy for your girlfriend to go around sleeping with other men behind your back? Maybe you could give me her number and I could be her first (of many) bit on the side...
Posted: 2007-04-05, 6:04 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2007-04-05, 8:52 pm

Koertner
Here's a different way to look at it.

I love my wife dearly and would never want to do anything to hurt her. When you think about it , it's not the act of sex with another but the knowledge that I had sex with another that would hurt her. Assuming she never found out , there would be no harm.
A STD or a momentary lapse of discretion could be disaster, but each is controllable.

I recognize that the male of our species is driven by biology that urges us to 'mate' with as many females as possible-this is a fact and is unquestionable. Denying this urge is a social skill that is developed. One could look at it as 'unnatural' to be monogomous if you are a male. Could I do more long term harm by not having a relatively safe and secret means of releasing the beast in me? Could the occasional dabble in sex with another make me more capable of loving my wife for life ? I think so. Remember, repression can cause deviation - just look at some Catholic priests if you need an example. Maybe a bit of a stretch , but it illustrates the point I'm making.

Let's let each person decide what is truely morally acceptable and right in their lives , as long as they're not hurting others. Keep your sanctimonious judgement to yourself.
Posted: 2007-04-09, 3:54 pm

Bxboy56
I don't know guys. I have been honest with my wife for 35 years. That is the foundation that keeps us together. She UNDERSTANDS that I go to Amsterdam to let off a little steam and fulfill a few fantasy's. She knows I STILL love her, and don't plan on doing something stupid like leaving her for a young hottie. We're just not that jealous. I also understand if she has an opportunity to be with a "bigger, young stud" once in a while to fulfill her fantasy. I guess we are lucky that we can be honest with each other. I just wish she would get over that fear of flying and join me in Amsterdam! Thats my 2 cents. Be honest......
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: