Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Window girls for couples?
Posted: 2005-04-21, 7:53 pm

popemadmitch
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Me and my girlfriend just returned from amsterdam and our first ever Kamer visit.

We wandered around the Walletjes every night (Sun-Tue) we were there, the girls made it pretty clear if they were interested in couples or not by looking away if you tried to catch their eye.

We were told 50 euro each by several girls, and we eventually settled on a really pretty young thing in Dollebegijnensteeg, we think her name was naomi, she charged us 100 euro for 30 minutes, but im sure it was much longer.

Both being complete noobs at this we were both very nervous and the girl was very patient and gentle with us, we didnt do anything terribly exciting as we didnt really know what to expect or ask for, my g/f kissed and fondled the girl who in turn sucked and fucked me. We had a great time and look forward to our next trip when we will know a little better what to expect and can get a bit more interactive.

Our one observation was that from looking in windows there were far more girls that be both considered to be pretty around the tiny streets south of the oudekerk than else where, and probably sunday night was better than monday/tues. Does this correlate with other peoples experiences or was it just luck of the draw ?
Posted: 2005-04-26, 2:14 am

melissa-azin
no that is not me! i have brown hair and i'm dutch!
Posted: 2005-04-26, 9:30 am

lovebiteSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Where is your kamer?

Posted: 2005-04-30, 7:04 pm

melissa-azin
I work in the sint annedwarsstraat 1-1! thats across the peep-show!
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: