Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 33 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Question from 1st time couple
Posted: 2012-07-06, 6:50 pm

julieandy
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi, sorry we've missed most of the thread, but yet another couple wanting to try the club scene for the first time next week.Pretty much the same as previous posts: what are recommended clubs for easing into it for the first time? We are adventurous willing to try new things. It has to be pleasant though, no pressure and decent surroundings. Also looking for any dungeons or such like we can try as a couple. Hope you can help and thank you.
Posted: 2012-11-10, 2:02 am

tel
could you please send me that also thanks it may answer my questions
Posted: 2013-07-19, 7:50 am

bam_19
Hi Roland,

Would it be possible to also get a PM of that older post, my wife and I also have very similar questions.

Thank You and Sorry for any inconvenience,

Matthew
Question from 1st time couple
Posted: 2013-07-21, 9:26 pm

Roland Power Kat
Hi Bam,

Info will be sent as a PM.

Please let me know if you did or did not receive.

Thanks.

Regards, Roland

Posted: 2013-09-08, 2:15 am

gavw
Hi Roland

Would you please send me a copy of the PM if possible.

My girlfriend and I are heading over for new year and are really interested in visiting a swingers club for the first time.

Thanks in advance and sorry for being a pain!!
Posted: 2013-09-16, 7:48 am

travler242
Hi Roland,

My wife and I will be in Amsterdam in early Oct. and have many of the same questions. Would it be possible to get a PM with the info you sent answering 1st timers questions. Also, any updated info you may have would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Lee
Posted: 2013-09-16, 9:40 pm

Roland Power Kat
I would love to be able to help out.......but the original response(s) ended up being lost.

I have looked....and even though I sent it out more than a few times....my "sent" box is emptry.

So sorry.

However, if you have speciific questions send me a PM please. Happy to help.

Thanks and apologies again.

Regards, Roland

Posted: 2013-09-22, 7:33 am

YIN
We are heading to Amsterdam on 9th of Oct. Any other couples planning on being there.
Posted: 2017-11-10, 3:45 am

DA14U
Can you send me that message as well?
Posted: 2018-01-18, 12:16 am

upforfun
reading all the replies and questions on this topic,has any club come up with "freshers night"!!seems like lots of couples have a passing interest in going to a club or some such experience but are nervous and unsure,i know some on here will probably say grow a pair and jump in but it isnt that easy.we have been to Amsterdam 5 times in past few years but still havent got up the courage to actually go to a club.we talk and fantasize but thats about it,my wife has this notion that if it happened naturally it would be better but that aint going to happen as in ,we are out in a pub and get talking to some people and then we are all off to a party where things get a bit crazy!!...yeah...wishful thinking...
Posted: 2018-02-14, 2:10 am

funfor2houston
BradNTammy

We recommend Fata Morgana's . It is close to Amsterdam , you can catch a train to Weesp and take a day cab from the station pretty reasonable . Otherwise a cab is 50EU each way .

We are a mature couple so we go on Sunday nights which begins early , If I remember correctly around 3:00PM

FM is a nice club , we have been to FF2 and Castile Wateloo . Both of these are great but just too much planning for logistics to get there and back .
Posted: 2019-01-24, 2:59 pm

davidnicola3435
Hi roland me and my wife are coming to amsterdam , we want to try FFM , do you know where would be best to find that and would the window girls be will , thanx
Posted: 2019-01-27, 4:35 am

mistygirl73
FM has a web site u can get taxi number on it ..
 [ 33 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: