Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Curious couple planning a trip to Amsterdam!!
Posted: 2012-12-29, 6:58 pm

charlie119088
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
We are early 60's very fit and healthy people, who would love to
visit a parenclub or two in Amsterdam, where outright respect and personal
safety is guaranteed. Are we correct in assuming that we are visiting basically a bar & disco
where the high entry fee is paid to the owners for providing a venue for likeminded
people to go and have a drink and meet with no obligation, and where we can watch other
more adventurous people doing all sorts of hedonistic things? We want to watch only and then
decide if we want to return and get more involved. Ideally we would like to be a part of
a host's intriductory tour of a club or club's so that we can familiarise ourselves and feel safe
and as a result up our game to the next level, if you see what I mean? Do the managements
of some of these erotic bars/parenclubs cater for this sort of question?
Re: Curious couple planning a trip to Amsterdam!!
Posted: 2012-12-30, 9:52 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I don't know if any of the obvious places in Amsterdam have off-hours tours. I'd suggest you just attend on a regular night. You don't have to do anything you are uncomfortable with. But double-check the dress code to make sure that the expected level of undress, if any, is OK with you. You can just watch* or keep your activities just between the two of you. My guess is that once you are there you will end up doing a bit more than you expected to. ;)

* some places have rooms with doors that close, others are more open, and some places have both.

Posted: 2013-01-01, 8:25 pm

charlie119088
have you been a swinger long?
where would you go to meet up with someone and from there
meet their expanded circle?
C
Posted: 2013-01-08, 1:33 am

Roland Power Kat
Sameplace is an erotic bar. It does have a dance floor.

Paradise is a club. You can also dance.

I think you are a bit cynical calling "high entry fee". The prices are what they are because there are not hundreds of people coming and going through the doors on any given evening.

If you go, you can expect a quick tour. You will have to comply with a dress code (or in some cases an undress code).

Personally I would recommend that you not go to Fun4Two or Showboat or any others until you have tested the waters at the two places mentioned.

I have yet to find a place where no does not mean no. Being polite is appreciated.

True there may be some male pressure if your wife is hot and there are lots of single men (and no means no applies there regardless) but all places I have been to are respectful and safe.

Frankly I think you might find it better if someone took you and put your minds at ease.

Regards, Roland

Posted: 2013-01-12, 2:04 pm

duracell999
I agree with Roland for the most part.
Sameplace is very "light" - it's more of a bar with a very relaxed atmosphere - and in some cases (many cases) - nothing happens. The problem there is that couples (mainly foreign couples who are not real swingers but are more swinger curious) come to the bar - however all are reserved, nicely dressed, quiet,and wait for the others to 'light the match'. I'm sure all of them are dying to have the place ignited with some action so that they can experience the action and test their limits/borders or join the action.
however eventually nothing happens because nobody really dares to do anything and all couples sit behind the bar, talk and hope for action which very rarely happens.
Sometimes there are couples which are more 'active' and they take initiative and then things start happening.

On Saturday evenings - much more happens since there are regular swinger couples who come to the bar.

Also - at Sameplace there is no dresscode. Which is supposedly good for shy couples - however in reality the tradeoff is the lack of action. In general - when you do have dresscode -then people are more in 'action' mode and less in relax/drink/talk mode.

Sameplace is also cheap (no entrance fee for the most part) - so it's good if you don't want to spend much.

The downside of sameplace is that the 'play' or 'action' area is setup as a sort of dungeon.
This means that it's not relaxed or 'romantic'. It's more fetish oriented.

My girl hates it and does not wish to participate in action there. So for us - SamePlace is watch only.

Club paradise is a swingers club with a dress code although not a strict one - so it's suitable for starters.
You don'y have to walk naked or half naked and as long as you dress sexy/fun - you are fine.

The club costs more to enter (50 euros) - however this is not much compared to other clubs - although other clubs offer food for the entry price which paradise doesn't.

The club is not 'high end' - so the facilities are Okish and not luxurious.
The atmosphere is nice and pretty relaxed and action does happen throughout the evening - especially during Saturday evenings. There are a lot of foreigners but also Dutch men and couples.
Posted: 2013-01-14, 8:39 pm

Roland Power Kat
Hi Duracell,

There is a specified dress code at Sameplace...sexy black at minimum and definitely no jeans. Otherwise I have to agree with most of your analysis.

Truth be told though, I have had some really great visuals at Sameplace and have experienced some excellent times. Maybe I have just been luckier than most.

It is, indeed, kind of "seedy" but I think that is part of the appeal (at least to me anyway).

And Charlie, I would be happy to accompany you to either Sameplace or Paradise as a guide (no fee and NOTHING expected) if you like. Let me know when you expect to be in Amsterdam and I will see if our schedules match.

Even would be happy to meet for a beer.

Regards, Roland

Posted: 2013-01-18, 4:31 am

duracell999
Yes - correct about the dress code at someplace.
Although - this isn't really the dress code swingers clubs expect (lingerie for women, underwear for men).
We also have seen some stuff happen at someplace but unfortunately out of the 6 times we went there - maybe in two visits something happened. However Saturday is pretty much guaranteed action.

Yes - it's seedy and for a guy it's not an issue - however for a girl it may be an issue unless she likes the idea.
I would say that most of the people that come there are tourist who are curious to see an erotic cafe. They are well mannered, well dressed, very nice and polite ... any very reserved... and mostly that's the problem.

I did see one time a dutch couple come in - the guy dressed in fetish leather outfit and the girl in the same style - no underwear, open below - in the front and back.
They immediately went down to the dungeon and all the single guys (as always) followed them down.
The guy pulled out a fully blown shaving kit - including razor blades, cream, water, talcum powder, skin lotions etc. he starts shaving his girl who was anyway pretty shaved... and I must say the guy seemed to be a pro.
Then he shaved an older lady who came there with het man. Then the action stopped.
Posted: 2013-02-28, 6:33 pm

vasilis31
Hello my name is Vasilis i am 32 years old very good looking guy from Greece an d i live in Amsterdam .
1.84 hight 73 kilos Braun sort hair braun eyes ,athletic with a nice body very kind and polite person .
if you are looking for nice and sensual moment when you come in AMS feel free to contact with me ,
i have a lot of experience with couples ,i am bi-sexual top with big fantasy in role play and more...
we can meet first if you want have a drink meet me better and after if you want we can go to the next level ,otherwise no problem i can go if you dont like me .In case you want more information about me feel free to ask anything you want .
Best regards
Vasilis
Posted: 2013-02-28, 7:05 pm

balou1999_75962
vasilis31 wrote:
Hello my name is Vasilis i am 32 years old very good looking guy from Greece an d i live in Amsterdam .
1.84 hight 73 kilos Braun sort hair braun eyes ,athletic with a nice body very kind and polite person .
if you are looking for nice and sensual moment when you come in AMS feel free to contact with me ,
i have a lot of experience with couples ,i am bi-sexual top with big fantasy in role play and more...
we can meet first if you want have a drink meet me better and after if you want we can go to the next level ,otherwise no problem i can go if you dont like me .In case you want more information about me feel free to ask anything you want .
Best regards
Vasilis

Stop spamming the fucking forum!
Posted: 2013-02-28, 10:18 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
Thanks balou....the other four identical posts from this prick have been deleted and vasilis and ignatzmice have parted company!

Posted: 2018-06-13, 5:12 pm

Naughtynick
great review of Sameplace.. Wish there was somewhere like Sameplace but was a normal swinging club downstairs instead of a dungeon, I think that would put my wife off ! Can't someone rich start one ?
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: