Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Fun4two newbies
Posted: 2014-03-21, 12:47 am

Jlook41
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have never been to a swingers club and had very limited experience in that lifestyle. However, after seeing the site and video it looked like such a. Fun time and cool place regardless of having sex or not.
I have two questions:

If we want to watch and maybe be watched but not swing will we have good time.

2. Sounds silly, when people change into lingerie do ladies wear heels and guys no shoes?
Re: Fun4two newbies
Posted: 2014-03-21, 2:36 pm

Licentious
We're also wondering about the shoes :D

We're also newbies, and planning a visit to Fun4Two this july. When are you guys going there?
Posted: 2014-03-22, 8:51 am

simple_fun
Preferably not wear shoes because one also use services such as swimming pool, sauna, turkish bath - so wearing and removing everytime puts me off and hands gets dirty...........so I never wear shoes inside............

mostly what I have seen is that couples prefer to play in private rooms, however, sometimes some couples do in open and then you can watch............Personally, I dont get aroused watching.....I would like to join action rather than watching
Posted: 2014-03-22, 11:21 pm

Roland Power Kat
Most ladies wear shoes or boots.
Men opt for sandals, loafers or slippers. Things that can be removed easily yet look okay with what is being worn (or not worn).
In reality it all depends on what the "dress" is for the evening....sometimes sexy, sometimes lingerie,sometimes fetish.
Having your feet covered for the ladies looks sexy but most important for men and women it keeps a level of cleanliness and the chance of getting a wooden floor splinter; a sliver or broken piece of glass or stepping in dropped food or a cigarette butt minimized.
Regards, Roland

Posted: 2014-03-25, 7:46 pm

Jlook41
We are going to June 28 most likely. My wife is a bit nervous being a newbie. Private room information helps.... Anything additional I can share with her please let me know.
Posted: 2014-03-26, 8:36 pm

simple_fun
She dont need to be nervous. Its like a normal club or bar. If she wanna play, she plays, if not then not. Its as simple as that. Noone is forcing anyone.
Posted: 2014-03-26, 8:55 pm

Roland Power Kat
Almost everyone gets nervous on their first time.

No need to be though as "no means no". If someone (single or couple) wants to play with you two and you are not interested just say no thank you.

Most clubs have private rooms that lock (so you don't get disturbed and you have privacy) as well as lockable rooms that have a window...which means that you don't get disturbed but others can watch, the two of you play.

To me it seems a bit strange that you would go to a swingers or erotic club and then lock yourselves away, in a private window-less room, by yourselves, but that is just me.

There is no obligation to play either by yourselves or with others. If you just want to chill-out all night...then that is fine.

Fun4Two is a great facility. There are others that you can also try while you are in Amsterdam.

The one negative thing that might happen is that you might get followed by a few single guys, if they are allowed into the club that evening and your wife looks good. No worries though as, again, just be friendly and remember that saying no means no.

Many people find it a turn on being watched and for many people watching is indeed a hot activity.

Have a great time and enjoy yourselves.

Regards, Roland

Posted: 2014-04-15, 11:09 pm

Texan
It has been a few years since we have been to Fun4two, but our experiences there have always to proven to be absolutely great. There is no pressure and you can do as much or as little as you want. The food is great and we have had great times visiting with new friends.
Posted: 2014-04-16, 12:20 am

Jlook41
My wife feels much more comfortable after your reply

On to determine what the difference between special lingerie and lingerie. Fun4two says wear special lingerie?
Posted: 2014-04-18, 12:05 am

duracell999
I'm sure you will enjoy your stay there.
Lingerie in these clubs mean sexy ones - not the "comfy" granny type of lingerie which some women might wear at home if they are not in sex mode.
Any ok looking lingerie will be fine.
As far as men go:
- you can wear nice looking boxers or any other type of underwear
- you can wear shoes or,slippers - many do

One thing to take into account : fun4two asks for your id (passport or ID card) and makes a copy of it.
For us - this is a show stopper.
Fata Morgana, showboat, paradise and many others allow your to remain anonymous.
Posted: 2014-04-18, 9:22 pm

drizzle
I think this is a good thing. We both have a fair bit to lose if stuff came out and I was a bit wary about the ID at first, but I think it is one of the things that makes the place feel so cool - who is going to act up in there when it is known exactly who you are? Since we have been going we have become friendly with people who have been going for donkeys years and never had a problem. If the management weren't trustworthy it would have come out by now (I hope!).
Posted: 2014-04-19, 2:45 am

duracell999
Well the issue is not the management trustworthiness.
It's more about what happens if somebody hacks their computer and steals the files they have with all ID's.
Of course management would tell you not to worry... It's safe. However - do you think these people can really do something to stop a hack attempt from a group like anonymous ? For sure not.
Posted: 2014-10-24, 10:38 pm

stardust1
Jlook41 wrote:
I have never been to a swingers club and had very limited experience in that lifestyle. However, after seeing the site and video it looked like such a. Fun time and cool place regardless of having sex or not.
I have two questions:

If we want to watch and maybe be watched but not swing will we have good time.

2. Sounds silly, when people change into lingerie do ladies wear heels and guys no shoes?

my wife and I are going to the dam in February would like to visit fata Montana, is it close to central Amsterdam how much would taxi fare be approx., and is this club ok for newbies would appreciate any info ta much
Posted: 2014-10-28, 6:24 pm

YIN
Hi folks

We are a non-swap couple too. We enjoy watching and being watched.

Drop us a line if you want to chat more. From time to time you meet people on the scene who feel you are not a swinger if you dont swap. To those people, we don't care.

It would be awesome to hook up with others who a respectful in that manner, like we are. Get in touch, we are heading to Amsterdam in Feb 2015.
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: