Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Club Paradise
Posted: 2016-10-25, 7:27 pm

legeparet
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Anyone know any news about Club Paradise? Homepage say it will reopen soon
Re: Club Paradise
Posted: 2016-11-09, 11:16 pm

simple_fun
No clue. It still says not yet open
Posted: 2016-11-11, 9:58 pm

Roland Power Kat
The city of Amsterdam is changing...even Amsterdam north. Thus licensing becomes a problem for these types of businesses.....neighbours, residents, police and politicians all have views that must be heard.
Regards, Roland

Posted: 2016-12-26, 3:17 pm

bear
Its re-opened!!!
Posted: 2016-12-29, 5:53 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
It is a miracle!
I feared it would go the way of Candy Club, but it is back as of this week.
The Grand Re-opening party is Saturday 14 January.
Wish I could make it.
details on the website www.club-paradise.nl

Weasel

Posted: 2016-12-29, 11:52 am

josephallen
im going to the gangbang on friday, my first time, anything i should know? thanks

Posted: 2016-12-29, 1:04 pm

josephallen
also if a girl accept the drink from me does that mean shes interested in having sex? also if you can tell me about other etiquette things i would really appreciate it, thanks

Posted: 2016-12-29, 7:26 pm

funfor2houston
Wife loves to go to Paradise and enjoys the guys coming on to her in an appropriate way . She like men to just be nice have good conversation and be respectful . If they are she takes off to one of the private rooms with them . If they are pushy she becomes a monster ! Some guys just don't get the message No means no .
Posted: 2017-01-03, 5:32 am

Supporting Member
Buy a girl a drink?
I've done some strange things and met some interesting characters at Paradise. Never even thought of that.
I don't know if things have changed with new management.
It used to be that a drink or two were included in admission. You don't use cash, you just give the bartender your key number. If you have a lot of drinks, you settle your bill on the way out when you give back the key.
Facilities are nice, good saunas, where I have met some interesting people with great ideas.
There are some private rooms, two big public rooms with huge circular couches (Hope the leather swing stayed),
a pool, locker room, and a rooftop lounge useful for a discreet toke. Indoor smoking is only in the smoking lounge, where I have also met interesting people.
You have to talk, and ask a few questions. You honestly can't always tell who is resting, who is watching, who is interested in crazed public sex, and just how crazed they might be.
I've been known to bring a toy or two. Nothing too wild, just a vibrator, blindfold....
The first time I did, a guy asked what I had. When I told him, he went and got his girlfriend. She was a little unsure when the blindfold went on, but the vibrator made all her worries go away!
Generally, it is better to have at least a brief chat before touching. There are some regulars that like it when men climb onto one of the big couches with them and join right into a gangbang, but they are the exception. Never inturrupt a couple in action unless specifically invited. If anyone says no, or shakes their head no, move on.

Weasel

Posted: 2017-01-03, 3:35 pm

josephallen
thanks for the tips, it actually worked for me with a couple on my first visit last week, its in my trip report, really nice first time :D

Posted: 2017-01-06, 3:24 am

patmary
hi only reopened, have to go to showboat last year, be nice to play with those big tits again ,

Posted: 2017-01-06, 11:54 am

jockstrap
Hi Folks,

Love to hear more about the 'newly' opened Club. I saw they were advertising for a party with the option of going further into the club if desired. Great idea.

The wife and I are arriving in the last weekend of january. It would be great if there were a few more recent reviews.

Cheers
Jockstrap
Posted: 2017-01-06, 9:54 pm

Lavinia
We are going end of January can't wait going to try paradise again been before :).
Posted: 2017-01-29, 5:17 pm

funfor2houston
How about playing with my tits ,
Doris
Posted: 2017-01-31, 4:58 am

Supporting Member
Doris,

Hmmmmmm.....
I've already packed the blindfold and vibrator, but with an offer like that,
I'm going to need a bigger backpack and a few more toys!
Looking forward to my triumphant return to Paradise even more now...

Weasel

[ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: