Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Couple visiting Fata on May 12
Posted: 2018-05-04, 7:09 pm

funadults
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
My husband and I will be visiting Amsterdam next weekend and plan to go to Fata Morgana on Saturday, May 12th. We have been many times and always enjoy it. If there are any other couples headed there that would like to connect, let us know. Not looking to swap, but just think it would be fun to get to know another couple a little first and maybe hang out at the club a bit. We are late 30's couple from the US, living in the area. Again, not looking for sex, but perhaps a couple from the area that we could become friends with. Or, if you will be visiting for the first time and are just looking for another couple to answer questions or show you around, we are happy to help!
Re: Couple visiting Fata on May 12
Posted: 2018-05-10, 1:03 pm

alwayshungry
Hope this direct reply is ok here, new to the forum and the Netherlands as well! You sound like just the tour guide my girlfriend and I need. We're late 20's - mid 30's, American, looking to go to our first club together on Saturday night.
Posted: 2018-05-10, 4:24 pm

funadults
Hey Guys - there doesn’t seem to be a direct messenger on here, so feel free to shoot us an email
Posted: 2018-05-12, 3:15 pm

firsttimers
We’re in the same boat. Mid 30’s, looking to go for the first time! Here for the next few nights. What fata like? Always had a good experience?
Posted: 2018-05-17, 12:08 pm

vinujeyjey
Hope your visit was enjoyable..! Do you mind sharing the experience?
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: