Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
newbies: advice on fata morgana
Posted: 2019-02-25, 3:04 pm

leopardus2
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
My girlfriend and I are new to swingers clubs so we would like to go to a club with couples only,
let's call this a "soft start" :-)
Fata Morgana seems a good choice, but I wonder if you have to get undressed or we can rather
keep our clothes until we are ready to eventually join the swingers crowd? Because, being the first time,
we will probably start by just looking around, then who knows what will happen :-)
Their website mention a "dress code" but it is not clear to me what that would be?

Anyone who has been there recently and that can post a quick introduction?

Thanks in advance!

L
Re: newbies: advice on fata morgana
Posted: 2019-02-28, 1:48 pm

funadults
Hey Guys - at Fata, you can enter in your regular clothes, but once it is "dress code" time, everyone changes into lingerie/underwear. While this may sound intimidating, everyone does it so you won't feel uncomfortable once the initial shock wears off :). At that point, you can do as you like. You can just sit back and observe. It is a really laid back atmosphere and we think the best club around. Even for newbies, this is the club we recommend. If you really want to be able to stay in your clothes, you can try Sameplace. Let us know if you have any other questions! We will be at Fata March 16th :)
Posted: 2019-02-28, 1:55 pm

leopardus2
Thank you! All clear. Coincidentally we will be in AMS same weekend :-) But haven't decided about going to Fata yet, will probably be a last minute decision.

Thanks again!
L
Posted: 2019-02-28, 3:45 pm

funadults
Happy to help! Let us know if you have any other questions. If you decide you want to go and would like someone to show you around, we are always happy to do that. We are very low key (we don't swap with other couples), but enjoy just meeting new people. Best of luck, and either way, have a blast in Amsterdam!
Posted: 2019-02-28, 3:47 pm

leopardus2
Actually we don't swap either, nor we have planned to. Would be actually nice to meet if coming to Fata.
Let me see if I can send you a private message :-)
Posted: 2019-02-28, 4:04 pm

funadults
I've never been able to get PM's on here, but feel free to shoot me an email at funadults79 at yahoo
Posted: 2019-02-28, 4:13 pm

leopardus2
Dropped you an email!

L
Posted: 2019-03-11, 7:49 pm

twoWanderlusts
interesting thread.. although we aren't swingers.. but I would love for her to be.. she is monogamous.. shy and conservative.. we are coming to amsterdam the weekend after yours.. but will it be of any help even going to one of these clubs? I'd love for her and both of us to meet with new people.. even as friends if not taking it further :(
Posted: 2019-03-16, 10:54 pm

A and K
Hi
We are also in Amsterdam next weekend.we are a married couple in our early 30’s looking to meet open minded couples for drinks and see where things go! We aren’t swingers ( well not yet ;) ) thinking of maybe going to Sameplace on Sunday for couple’s night as there doesn’t seem to be any pressure and I like the no dress code!
Looking to make friends and have lots of fun on our weekend away.Let me know if you and your wife fancy meeting up for a drink we are there Saturday an Sunday :)
Posted: 2019-03-17, 8:56 am

twoWanderlusts
Hi A &K, can you mail on mumbaicouple89 at gmail.. so we can chat further.. we're there in amsterdam from 21st to 24th
Posted: 2019-03-21, 10:46 pm

serendipia
Hi anyone for the same experience on the 30th of march ?

We are a 35's french couple and newbies :-).

In wich place did you went ? How was your night ? Any recommandation ?
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: