Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Aussie Couple 50's first time visiting club paradise in september
Posted: 2019-09-03, 3:14 pm

mrp2018
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
My wife 52 and I 56 are visiting Amsterdam night life on Thursday 19th & Friday 20th Sept and Im keen to visit Club Paradise with her. Neither of us have done swinging so we would just like to meet other couples and chat. Im keen to explore swinging but need to be gentle with introducing wife. Any couples that are around and would like to meet us for a drink drop me a line.
Re: Aussie Couple 50's first time visiting club paradise in september
Posted: 2019-09-09, 7:11 pm

funfor2houston
Kind of an opinion / Tip Don’t mess with Paradise club . This not a good club for newbies . Our opinion you take a shy new wife to Paradise where you have more single men the couples and she will get the wrong idea of the Lifestyle .

We recommend Fata Morgannas on a Sunday night very laid back and all couples . FM is like 110. EU for the night and a wonderful hot and cold buffet.
Best way to get to FM is Uber 30. 00 RT
Posted: 2019-09-11, 3:02 am

vaitape2
funfor2houston wrote:
Kind of an opinion / Tip Don’t mess with Paradise club . This not a good club for newbies . Our opinion you take a shy new wife to Paradise where you have more single men the couples and she will get the wrong idea of the Lifestyle .

We recommend Fata Morgannas on a Sunday night very laid back and all couples . FM is like 110. EU for the night and a wonderful hot and cold buffet.
Best way to get to FM is Uber 30. 00 RT

We agree with the OP. We like Club Paradise for the precise reason of more guys than couples. We aren't newbies. Not ideal for a first experience, however. We've found Fata to be much, much more laid back and would be ideal for a first timer.

Best of luck!
Posted: 2019-09-12, 10:19 pm

mrp2018
Thanks to feedback - I will take both your advise and change our club visit.
Posted: 2019-10-04, 10:09 am

ClaireS
Good to know!:)
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: