Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Fantasy Fest Key West
Posted: 2019-10-22, 9:38 pm

funfor2houston
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Are there any other couples hear that go to Fantasy Fest in Key West U S . We are leaving tomorrow and we run into a few couples from Europe . Fantasy Fest is a really great festival in Key West that is known as the most hedonistic party in the U S . Lots of body painted people every night parties and fine people .
We always go to the Xposed party . Which is totally off the charts . Go to Key West webcams this week and you will see some of the fun . But the webcams are delayed .
Re: Fantasy Fest Key West
Posted: 2019-12-02, 5:37 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Just saw your post.
Hope you had a blast. I'm jealous.
I lived in Miami years ago, and always went to fantasy fest.
It was smaller and more sedate in those days, and I was poor and shy.
I'm sure couples can have MUCH more fun. There were some exclusive couples only parties on a yacht in the harbor by Turtle Kralls....What I would have given for an invite!

Weasel

Posted: 2019-12-08, 12:23 am

funfor2houston
This year’s Fantasy Fest was great again . Is has grown and offers parties every night . I could give a few days in review . Wednesday night at Captain Tony’s was fantastic . So we are standing at the center bar getting a drink . I look down front into the photo area . There are. 4 mature ladies laying on the sex display beds masturbating like hell . One started squirting then like magic the others also came. Cameras were going off like crazy . Then off to the side 2 girls started working the BJ bench . Not so many people were Around then . They offer a nude cruise which is just a sex party 40.00 per person . Naaaaaa, we did it before lots sucking . The people that put it on have 3 ladies that work the crowd up so it can be fun. Thursday night for us was Exposed party .............OMG do not go to exposed unless you can get it up in public. Our Dutch friends from Amsterdam , his wife got a little drunk along with one of our other friends wife . At Exposed they fill Bourbon Street club with foam . In the Foam anything goes . They have a formula so early in the evening there are only so many single males per couple . This is a very erotic party . We took photos of our wives laying over the security barriers getting some lovin from some of the guys . A little tip if you ever go to this party as a sing precook your ticket . This way you are guaranteed to get in and have some fun. Fantasy Fest is like a frat party for mature adults.
Re: Fantasy Fest Key West
Posted: 2019-12-12, 4:31 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Wow!
I haven't been to Captain Tony's in ages.
How do they keep the party from spilling onto the street?
THe place is the size of a closet, and chaos on a normal day.
Seems like women would be falling out onto the sidewalk!

Weasel

Posted: 2019-12-17, 6:03 am

funfor2houston
You are correct Captain Tony’s is not very big . I don’t know if it was always this way but there are two sides two entrance doors
One side brings to the left of the middle bar and the other door brings you on the other side into a separate room . That room has a small dungeon lots of women do some interesting things there for FF . People are in the street of course but it seems what happens in the clubs is ok . If it happens on the street ( sex on the street ) you will end up arrested . FF usually only has less the 6 people arrested . Last year one couple , guy was photographing his wife giving oral sex in front of a police car . She was dressed as a female police officer. No prostitution but if you go to Xposed you will have sex in the foam party . Some of the women are great some not so great. This year we were in the foam , wife has her fun I have mine . I was having a good time in the foam with a Cuban lady from behind . My dumbass friend came dancing in the foam and it was like a movie bumped me and took over . I spun around and there was a lady from Kansas City so we played . Obviously FF is not Amsterdam but we like it. Do you remember the old Hugh Hefner party .Of course he is dead but that was Wild party. You never know what you will see at Captain Tony’s . The night cruse is ok if you want to watch a bunch of women get it on . Can be pretty erotic, nothing like seeing 25 naked women going at it . There are several women that troll the boat giving BJ . Funny once one of the women start screaming they all start lol.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: