Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Good time at Sameplace
Posted: 2022-06-13, 10:03 am

TrondNor
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Then we have returned from Amsterdam and a nice visit at Sameplace.

A short review.
We arrived at Sameplace a friday night about 23.30. It was already 12-15 people there. The doorman took us thru the rules and was really nice and appreciated our visit. We came dressed as we would have been to a normal nightclub and that was ok.
At the bar we was approached by a woman. We are around 50, she was 30 maybe. We told her that we were new to this and she was really nice and made sure that my wife dropped her shoulders.
We stayed in the bar for half an hour and spoke with several persons before we went down to the action. And there was a lot of action. We watched for some minutes but it was very exciting and we both got horny right away. It didnt take long before she took my hand and placed it on her pussy under the short dress. I removed her panties and undressed myself. She also undressed and we were naked as the rest of the people.
The woman from the bar invited us to a big bed and we followed. She asked my wife if they should suck my vovk togheter and they did. I couldn't let them do that for to long. Instead we changed and started licking my wife. There was a man there as well and my wife sucked hom while we licked her. Then a third man came to the bed and he started fucking our friend from the bar from behind. From that point everything just escaleted. My wife wanted cock and started to ride me. She came pretty hard on m cock but that was just the start. She rolled of before she was on her all fours and got fucked by the man she earlier sucked. I was invited to fuck the woman from the bar and came hard in her. After that I needed som minutes while I watched my wife being fucked by 3-4 guys. Our friend from the bar and an other woman made med hard again and they changed from riding my cock and my face. It was fantastic.
Re: Good time at Sameplace
Posted: 2022-06-24, 6:22 am

CAPilot78
Does SamePlace have private rooms in addition to the open beds? My wife and I are going in September and we are new to the swinging thing (early 40’s), so not sure if we want to experience our first “experience” in completely public view.
Posted: 2022-06-26, 12:08 pm

TrondNor
Yes it is possible to go private in your own room.
Posted: 2022-07-08, 11:12 pm

drizzle
Thanks for the write up. So quiet in here...never made to same place before, we are normally at the fun or window shopping. Sounds like it might be worth a shot ...
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: