Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Couples Adventure!
Posted: 2023-07-23, 7:14 pm

Jemmie
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hiya all!

My partner and I (f39 and m37) are off to AMS for the second time in August. We only walked through the RLD before but this time would like a little more fun! However we (me!) are a little cautious. So firstly, are there any peep shows/sex shows where we can indulge in each other whilst watching? And secondly, if we wanted to go out of our comfort zone and find a person (preferably a TS), where are we best going for this? I know there are swingers clubs but we are not ready for that, unless watching is just an option.

Thanks all! It’s actually a surprise trip for his birthday so want to make it the bestest :)
Re: Couples Adventure!
Posted: 2023-07-27, 8:52 pm

ras.sparkasse
Hello Adventurous Couple,

With some research, you will be able to find an XXX bookstore with video cabins in Amsterdam. Bring your own cleaning supplies. That's not to discourage you, but Amsterdam has never doesn't really done video booths well. They have Window Girls after all.

Germany has sexkino chains. Some are clean & modern and would be perfect for the sort of thing you have in mind. Use google maps and look at the reviews. They are often affixed to sexshops that sell lingerie and sex toys. There are guys on this site who can really help you find a good one.

Back to Amsterdam and the Windows. Blue light instead of red indicates Trans. There are a few. Check the maps and reports on this site. Amsterdam is not Italy where rich guys seem to really dig TS with supermodel bodies and big dicks.

My best suggestion is to "go with the flow" and "when in Rome".... In the Walletjes in AMS or windows in other Dutch cities like den Hague, walk around with your guy arm-in-arm like you are admiring the views. Girls that fancy a 3some will clang on their window with a ring on their finger and beckon you. You have to make a snap decision. You should have it prearranged with your guy that "you make the call".

This is were your "pre-game chat" really makes or breaks the experience. You need to think ahead and decide what you are ok with and not ok with. Then spell it out to your guy. Keep it simple. Then remember, you are the boss in the Kamer. If things go wrong, laugh it off and try again later.

There is a randomness to this. One time could it can be a bust and the third time, it could be something you will always remember. It's a little like poker or blackjack in that you need to play a few times to get the whole experience.

Good Luck!
Guy in Chicago
Posted: 2023-07-27, 9:38 pm

ras.sparkasse
P.S. The sex shows and banana bars, cater to the "want to do something naughty short of fucking a hooker" tourists. Look, it's just my opinion, and you can read the reviews yourself, but it's just tawdry window dressing. It's not going to turn you on, it's going to make you feel like you just paid for a tawdry show. Big deal.

But the "window shopping" is both tawdry and involves the possibility of actual orgasms with real people. Remember, you don't even have to fuck with a condom. BJs and HJs are standard as well. It's more about the female to female action. Discuss with your what might be possible there in advance. You can watch the girls and then go back to hotel and fuck. Or have sex in the kamer and let the girl watch. Tip her good for that!

If your going to do something kinky, the windows really make it easy. But it is a lot for many Americans to wrap their heads around. One or two dry window shopping trips where you are just site-seeing in the RDL can really help assimilate. Days are calm with lots of normal people doing there thing in a place that happens to be a historic RLD. At night, there are more men and fewer women. The music gets louder on the street and you can really smell the testosterone.

The main streets on the canals are friendly at night. There are cops everywhere that are reassuring. The passages are parades of horny men. Women can feel a little funny here. I like the cooler months when a hoodie and a jacket can provide enough cover to mask one's gender at night. I've seen couples doing this together. Just stay close and keep moving. It's a rush even without paying for something. Way sexy than Banana Shows!
Posted: 2023-08-05, 2:55 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
This is easier than you think.
As you walk the alleys as a couple, some girls will turn away, or pull their curtain. That is a "No"
Others will be very happy to see you, and will be very aggressive about signaling to you.
The wallen is unfortunately not at all what it used to be. Many girls make a fortune offering short, poor sessions to unsuspecting tourists. They make so much this way that they have no interest in actual sex.
You will get FAR better sex in the Pijp or the Singel. The girls are usually (but not always) a little older, but they are MUCH better to deal with. No trannies.

Trannies are on Bloodstraat, or within a block. Blue lights, not red ones, are the clue.

Trannies advertise on Kinky.nl, and are available for incall and outcall.
The pictures are usually highly photoshopped, so you never know if you will be compatable until you meet.
It is disappointing when they are not as advertised.

You are more than welcome to just watch at a club. My guess is that half of the crowd on any given night is doing just that. I have not been to a club since pre-Corona, and I don't know how many of them are still busy.
The big ones are outside Amsterdam, and will require a car or cab.
Fata Morgana and FunforTwo are the most famous. Couples only.
Showboat in Zandaam is similar, but smaller.
In Amsterdam, there is Club Paradise in Noord, and Sameplace, a club/bar in Oude West.
Check the websites. Some nights are gay, some are fetish, some are gangbang.

Sexsklavinnen night at the Circle club in Belgium was amazing, and offered the chance to watch or join in as you see fit, but I don't think it survived Corona.

I know of some couples that play in the gloryhole booths at Drake's.
Don't bother with B-2 Cinema.

Weasel

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: