Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Some couple fun??
Posted: 2005-04-28, 11:00 pm

robbierampant
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm heading to the dam with my very lovely and liberal girl and we'd love to go to a swingers club for a little extra fun. Can anyone suggest where??
Re: Some couple fun??
Posted: 2005-04-29, 7:17 am

floydpink
Welcome, Newcomer. Use the left-side navigation to browse "clubs/prives" and you will see a summary of what is out there. Then search for the club names and you'll see the opinions of the learned, wise folks on this board. I recommend the Paradise Club, but, hey, that's one guy's opinion: better to find out for yourself.

Best of luck.

By the way, when are you going? I'm in the 'Dam next week, May 5-7, so if you're there then...

floyd

Posted: 2005-04-30, 9:59 am

geordies
We think fun4two is the best, our next visit is Sun 8th May, be happy to give you more info if req.

John & Shel
Re: Some couple fun??
Posted: 2005-04-30, 4:27 pm

funfor2houston
We have visited a few of the swinger clubs Fun For 2 , Fata Morgannas , Paradise and the Candy Club. We prefer Fata Morgannas , Fun For 2 was fun but somewhat difficult and expensive to work the transportation from Amsterdam . Paradise didn't seem to have much there . Candy Club is small and intimate somewhat more personal . We prefer Fata Morgannas as like Fun For 2 is all inclusive but easier to get to from Amsterdam and seemed very friendly and FUN !!! We will be in Amsterdam May 11 thru 17 we wish you guys were there then we could show you some cool clubs !!!!

Have Fun
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: