Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Couple seeks kinky times in Amsterdam
Posted: 2005-05-20, 10:28 am

calicouple
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello everyone :) Me and my wife are heading to Amsterdam together this fall in early september. We would truly appreciate any help we can get in targeting specific places to go for our needs and desires.

This will be our second time visiting Holland, but our first time going together. We are looking to really take advantage of this visit to experiment within our limits and have a great carnal time. We are in our early 30's, I have an average build, am a nice looking man, she is a latina with pretty eyes and a nice smile, but is rather overweight... and I am wondering if this will be a problem going into a parenclub. We are not looking to have contact with other couples, but we are excited by the idea of watching others having sex, and also playing with each other while others are around and can watch us, such as her giving me a blowjob or us fucking. Will this be an uncomfortable environment given that she is overweight? Will we get bad looks for bad comments? Would we be shunned in this environment because of this? I would really like to hear any comments on this, and any suggestions of where to go for a maximally enjoyable experience.

Also, we are interested in going to a prives house for a prostitute. I haven't seen many posts of good ones to go for couples. We really prefer the more private and comfortable prives experience to the "right off the street" and more expensive RLD. Also, I think her contact may be limited, she is more interested in watching me with a prostitute, but will want to touch her body and play in a limited manner. We also would love to be able to smoke some pot while with our prostitute if possible. Any suggestions of any kind is very appreciated by us.

Thank you very much for any help :)
Re: Couple seeks kinky times in Amsterdam
Posted: 2005-05-20, 10:50 pm

UKcple
Hi Guys,
Dont worry about a thing, go and have a good time and no one will even bat an eyelid.....i promise you.

We went to our first club two months ago at the Showboat and there were people of all shapes and sizes.

This girl give my wife a lap dance, a really pretty lookin girl and i would say she was about 18 stone (250 lb) i think. and it was so erotic it was frighting.

So go and have a blast..mark my words once you are in the place 5mins, it will feel like a secound home, it is a fantastic atomsphere and everybody is so nice.

hope you enjoy and let us know how you got on

xoxoxo
Posted: 2005-05-21, 8:51 am

calicouple
Thank you for the reply UKcple :)

I guess we are looking for a parenclub with a comfortable, low pressure atmosphere. I will look more into the showboat.

I would love to hear from anybody with experience in the different clubs, to know which ones are the most open and friendly, with a respectful and low pressure atmosphere. We may try more than one, who knows.. we will be there for 6 nights, so lots of things can happen..

We are very excited about our trip and can't wait to indulge ourselves, it's a big topic of conversation right now between us :)

Does anybody know which privenhouses are the most friendly for a couple to walk into?

thanks again,
calicouple
Posted: 2005-05-21, 10:49 am

calicouple
Hmm.. I was just researching the websites of different parenclubs, and found one called Fun4two, and in the questions page I came across this comment.. "A well cared for figure and look is always the most attractive and should be a priority for everybody. Obesity and an unkempt look will not get you many admiring looks."

This doesn't sound like the most welcoming atmosphere for a large woman. My wife is very clean and well kept, always smells great... however she is overweight. She is 240lbs at 5'4" I would not want to take her to a place just to have our egos bruised.

Well, at least that isn't as much an issue if we enter a prive.

calicouple
Posted: 2005-05-21, 12:11 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Fun4two is not the one recommended to you. Forget what it says there.

It sounds like you are the one with the problem with it, not anybody else.

UKCouple's advice was correct. I myself have a thing about larger ladies and there are plenty around in the windows, in the clus and everywhere.

Now stop being silly about it and go and enjoy yourself, because noone gives a flying fuck.
Posted: 2005-05-25, 9:03 pm

Peter's Wife
We've never been to a parenclub and I don't struggle with my weight so I don't have any first hand experience but I do have a few comments.

1. Have you even been to the RLD??? If you have, you MUST have noticed that there are plenty of larger ladies working in the windows. Why? Because they make money, that's why. Obviously there are plenty of men who feel more comfortable with bigger women. If there are professionals over 200 lbs who can charge someone to have sex, a civilian like your wife has no reason to feel uncomfortable or to think that she will be ignored or ridiculed in a club.

2. I suspect that whether you have a good time or not will depend on the vibe of the club the night you are there and not your wife's weight. More importantly, what is HER vibe? That's the key. If she is convinced that every glance or whisper she sees is a criticism directed at her size, you're bound to have a lousy time. If someone is glancing her way, it might be because she has lovely eyes or great nipples. Relax and assume the best, not the worst.

3. I watch very little TV but happened to catch a recent Oprah show about swingers (hmmm...strange that I found time to watch that one :-) and the couple who "came out of the closet" about swinging was probably mid 30's, both accountants, and both were on the heavy side. I'd guess the wife was over 200lbs. They were describing the parties they went to and the swapping they did. Obviously it's not an adventure that's limited to thin people.

Go for it.....and then report back to us. You've asked good questions and others will benefit from sharing your experiences.

Peter's Wife
Posted: 2005-05-26, 10:12 am

calicouple
Hey, thanks for the replies, we appreciate all the comments.

We certainly will go, we are very excited about the idea and cannot stop talking about it. We are not as hung up as I may have sounded, I wanted to put it out there in order to really get a feel from what responses I got. We're never been to a swinger's club of any kind before, and i'm taking it on myself to research where to go and when :)

I see that most of these parenclubs designate Thursday as "gangbang" night, when they apparently bring prostitutes in. Is this a night we should avoid as a couple? It sounds exciting to watch, but what would the vibe be like for a couple? I don't think we would mind horny men around, but if it's only horny men and zero other couples.. that wouldn't be so much fun. We are looking for some excitement, but my wife doesn't want to get gangbanged, lol.

What are these places like on the different nights of the week? It seems like this really makes a difference at most of these clubs.

Again thanks for all your comments :)

calicouple

and yes, i'll give you all a write up afterwards about how things went, should be interesting!
Posted: 2005-05-26, 9:34 pm

Lord Geranium
Showboat is great! Also heard good things about Paradise.There was mention of a huge club called Morgana La Fay or something similar a few years ago...dunno if it still exists,but it had rave reviews.

One place to avoid is Sameplace.Its dirty and down,not worth the time or the money.Have been there with my partner,and its horrible.A herd of lonely guys follow you around trying to get some action.Its not nice.

Posted: 2005-05-27, 8:46 am

calicouple
Thanks for the heads up on Sameplace, Lord Geranium. that is exactly what we're looking to avoid!

Which night of the week did you go to the Showboat?

thanks, calicouple
Posted: 2005-05-31, 12:11 am

funfor2houston
Here we go , my wife and i frequent the Paren clubs when we visit Amsterdam , we have been to the Candy Club , Paradise , Fata Morgannas and Fun For 2 . One thing to remember if you go to one of the larger ones Fata Morgana's or Fun For 2 people go to these clubs to party so if you go there be ready to play . As the lifestyle is there are a lot of looky loos but not in these two clubs. Paradise has not been a good experience for us so we will not return. The Candy Club is small and even on the Gang Bang nights we find couples to party with. If you want to get into the Lifestyle and play just remember there are all types of people out there , never put yourself down just find your nich. We took another couple to Fata Morganna's one time we were so worried about the female having a hard time but it worked out she had an excellent time and he was bummed . Check it out but be forgiving and understanding .......
Posted: 2005-05-31, 8:47 am

calicouple
Hi funfor2houston, thanks. I have been wondering about Fata Morgana.. what does the crowd look like, all shapes and sizes? We are hoping to find variety in terms of looks, etc. A non-intimidating, mature crowd.

If the environment is right we will certainly play together, I am very excited by the idea of putting on a show. We're been talking about the possibility of a full swap, and whatever else. If we find a couple with a mutual attraction, we will probably give it a try. If we like it, we'll try again and again :)

Would love to know what the difference in nights at these places were like for you. We have a full week to try things out, so that gives us every night of the week as an opportunity.

thanks,
calicouple

Oh, this may sound like a strange question, but you have experience in this lifestyle.. we have one little rule we want to stick to, that is no kissing on the lips with others. Is this unusual in this environment? Don't know if this sounds stange or prudish, it's just our personal limit which we discussed.
Posted: 2005-07-20, 12:26 am

John n Jessy
We will be there Mid August otherwise would have loved to meet up with you both.

Dont think too much about anything, just go there and you will have a great time
Posted: 2005-07-20, 12:38 am

John n Jessy
We will be there Mid August otherwise would have loved to join you.

Dont think too much, just go there and you will bot have a great time
 [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: