Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Couple looking for company
Posted: 2005-07-24, 5:08 pm

Sandra
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi

We will be visiting Amsterdam from Fri 26th to Mon 29th August
We are a unmarried couple from the UK I'm 36 he is 38 (been together 15 years) and we will be staying at the Hotel Terminus.

We would like to know if any other couple would be interested in meeting up for a drink, chat or possibly more as we would like to try the swinger’s scene. (yes we are newbie’s)
I’m bi curious and he is straight and we feel meeting another couple in more intimate surroundings may alleviate our nervousness rather than go straight to a swingers club as we may be overwhelmed by the experience

Any couple interested in meeting up?

Sandra
Re: Couple looking for company
Posted: 2005-08-05, 5:59 pm

cs939
hi
Posted: 2005-08-14, 9:33 pm

joeygstring/69
we are a couple like u from n.i both in our late 20s we will be in the dam on the 25th for 3 days stayiny at the krasnapolsky not far from the terminus
Posted: 2005-08-15, 1:31 am

Sandra
joeygstring/69 - read your Personal Messages

Sandra
Posted: 2005-08-15, 1:17 pm

kfk001
Hi, we are a German / American couple (34/44) and be staying at the Dylan Hotel. We might be interested in meeting for a drink. Pls. send us some details on you. Regards
Karl & Laura
Posted: 2005-08-15, 9:20 pm

Sandra
kfkoo1.
We have sent you a PM.
Sandra
Posted: 2005-08-19, 1:47 am

cougarric
Hi Sandra. For my minute I thought I was looking at a description of my wife and I. The ages are the same as is the sexuality and lack of swinger experience. We're there between 26-28th at the Brouwer
Posted: 2005-08-19, 5:32 pm

Sandra
Hi Cougarric ,

We are thinking of going to the Candy Club on the Saturday night. & possibly The Paradise Club or Fata Morganas on the Sunday.
I may need someone to (ahem.........) hold my hand if you & your wife would like to join us for a drink send me a Private Message.

Love Sandra
Posted: 2005-08-20, 12:08 pm

Flame
Hi Guys;

Firstly apologies if this reply is not to your liking, and I am aware that as a single guy..it may even offend.

I will be in amstedam from Friday 26th August for 2 nights. I am Bi and will be alone. My partner is not on this business trip. I am very genuine, discreet and good company. I am never pushy or in your face and enjoy meeting for coffee or a social drink as well.

I have been to Amsterdam a few times before both on business and with my partner. I have visited the Paradise club once alone and once on the couples night with my partner. I would like to visit this time as well

If you feel that perhaps you might be interested in meeting up for a no pressure coffee or drink, please do drop me a line and we can try and arrange something

Regards

Jack
Posted: 2005-08-20, 11:38 pm

Sandra
Hi Jack,
First of all we are not offended by your reply, but to be truthful we are looking for couples (my Whim).
If you happen to be in the Clubs we would be happy to have a drink with you(no strings).
Thanks for your reply.
Love Sandra.
Posted: 2005-08-21, 10:56 pm

Flame
Sandra;

Sincerest thanks for the courteous reply. I may be in Paradise on Friday night, but from reading your posts, I guess you will not..or will you..?

Either way, have a wonderfull time, and if you change your mind, even for a coffee (with no strings attached) just mail me

Thanks

Jack
Posted: 2005-09-10, 12:07 pm

quywn
hi sandra

v tried paradise club on a sunday bank holiday and there were a handful of cpls and few singles but the atmosphere was nice and had fun.Though more cpls would have more fun with hind sight as it was our first time

what about u?

would luv to hear ur experiences

luv

quywn
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: