Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Young fun couple in Amsterdam after rubber ball
Posted: 2005-09-01, 7:36 pm

ciccolina
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello we are an attractive couple in our early 30's planning to visit Amsterdam for the second time. We will be traveling from London after attending the SKIN TWO rubber Ball and arriving in Amsterdam the following Thursday Oct 13-16. My husband and I have seen some posts on your site about swing clubs and wondered if anyone can help us choose the right club since we have a limited amount of time. Here is a little infromantion about us that might help: I am an attractive red-head 5'-5" 120lbs (140cm 54kg) early 30's and very busty . Just guessing with the metric, hopefully I'm close. My husband is 30, 5'-10" 170lbs (178cm 77kg) very attractive and well built. We both have a great sense of humor, enjoy meeting couples usually within 15-20 years of our age and are up for just about anything with the right people. I have read on your site about Fun4two. I went to their website and it looked wonderful, but I want to make sure it is not just great advertising. We would by more than willing to pay the $$ and for the trip to Rotterdam if readers of this site think it would be worth it or stay in Amsterdam if you can request somthing better. Also, any information on window girls that we could have fun with would be great.

Thank you for your time and comments
Ciccolina
Re: Young fun couple in Amsterdam after rubber ball
Posted: 2005-09-01, 11:33 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
you will love Fun4two
Re: Young fun couple in Amsterdam after rubber ball
Posted: 2005-09-02, 2:16 am

kman92054
Hi Young fun couple!

We will be visiting Amsterdam at the same time as you. We sent you a message! We have been looking for information on fun4two also and from what we have read, it looks good.

Posted: 2005-09-02, 1:36 pm

Trave
I will be in Ams. at the same time. Single straight man from U.S 40 years old and would like to hook up with you guys if interested. Let me know.
Trave
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: