Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Showboat - Any Light?
Posted: 2006-09-24, 9:32 pm

Joseph51
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Folks,
My wife and I are going to Showboat this week end; it's our first trip. We were in fun4two last year and had a nice time. The only fault that we found at fun4two was that all the play areas were very dimly lit. In fact they were almost dark.

Just wondering is it the same at Showboat?

May thanks,

Ann & Joe
Re: Showboat - Any Light?
Posted: 2006-09-24, 11:42 pm

Wan King
In the showboat, people both fuck upstairs in the bar/dance area and downstairs in the actual fuck rooms. These rooms are a little dim, but still have enough light to see whats going on. Upstairs is quiet bright though.

Here is my report from Jan this year
http://myprostitutes.com/?p=61
Posted: 2006-09-25, 1:38 pm

Wan King
Joe,

I cant reply to messages (forum wont let me), so do you want me to answer here?
Posted: 2006-09-25, 2:43 pm

Joseph51
Hi Wan King,
Ann, my wife was wondering what was the appropriate way to dress down. ie. when we leave the bar for the play area in Showboat. Is it like the other clubs? women in sexy undies? Once changed do we stay in undies even when we go back up to the bar for a drink?

Thanks,

Joe
Posted: 2006-09-25, 6:56 pm

Wan King
Yes staying in your undies would be fine. Remember there is almost as much sex taking place upstairs so no matter what way you are are dressed will be fine. Ive seen women and men walking around completely naked upstairs at that club. In the couch areas near the bar, many people will fucking, and sucking and licking. its an exciting place forsure.

I clearly remember one lucky guy, who was a regular, and he was showing off his newly pierced scrotum to 3 or 4 women while he sat at the bar, and they then started blowing him, sharing his cock. One of the women got horny, she was wearing a short black leather dress, and she popped out her big tits, while one of the other women rubbed her pussy. I was just finished a session but I moved in and felt her tits anyway. Man im getting horny thinking about it again :D

Wan king will soon be Wanking again (get it !)

The whole thing is not to be shy, I would recommend sitting beside other couples in the couch areas, and just try and strike up a very light hearted conversation. Many people there are actually suprisingly shy, and they may not make the first move. Also if you just stay sitting at the bar, you may not get much action. Of course since you are a couple it may be different for you both. I only had the experience of being a single guy.

anyway make sure to write a nice report when u get home, and have a blast

WK
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: