Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Disappointed with Showboat.
Posted: 2006-11-02, 9:32 pm

Wan King
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I received a Pm on another forum from a guy who went to showboat on a recent Saturday night based on my report and recommendation. http://myprostitutes.com/?p=61 He was very disappointed. He only managed to have sex with 2 women and both of those he didn’t find very attractive. He says he found most of the women too old or overweight for his taste.

In my reply I told him that in future he would be better going to a good brothel or FKK club. If any guy is looking for really hot women and lots of one on one sex with them, then the Showboat or any other swingers club is probably not for you.

If you are a single guy, I think you should only go to a swingers club if some of the following criteria appeals to you:

-You find older and slightly overweight women attractive.
-You are content with just a night of cheap sexual thrills like groping, and looking at women having sex.
-You are aware that there is no guarantee of sex.
-You are into Gangbangs
-While you probably will score, it may not be one on one.

Of course there are some very sexy women usually present, but unless you are a very good-looking young stud, it’s unlikely that you will get them. On the plus side there usually are some hired in older women that will have sex with everyone despite how hideous they might be. There are also usually some other non-hired women present with their male partners that are easy enough to fuck too.

Finally if you enjoy performing oral sex on women, then you will have a much better chance of scoring over guys who don’t.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: