Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Amsterdam & 1st visit as couple
Posted: 2006-11-05, 11:09 pm

norfolkcouplebi
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all, probably a obvious enquiry:- We,d love to visit a Lap Dance venue where were not going to ripped off, over powered into acts we only enjoy alone etc etc.
Nervous traveller please ease my mind.
Kind Regards
p.s gr8 site xx

Posted: 2006-11-05, 11:57 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
They're almost all OK. The La vie En rose is quite bi-sexual in nature. It has its fans and detractors.

My best advice is don't be uptight about stuff in amsterdam. its a friendly city, most of the rip-offs wear bikinis and stand behind glass, and the shows and so on, "do what they say on the tin".

Be laid back and do what takes your fancy, you will enjoy it and be fine. Do not be defensive, there is no need. This aint Soho.
Re: Amsterdam & 1st visit as couple
Posted: 2006-11-06, 11:46 am

wingwongwaller
We're intersted in this too. Does La Vie en Rose have a website. Google coems up with some random stuff.
Posted: 2006-11-06, 1:22 pm

Young_Couple
I think the stripclub is called la vie en proost and la vie en rouge is the brothal part?
I found this link below

www.lavieenproost.com

Cheers
Posted: 2006-11-06, 1:51 pm

wingwongwaller
Brilliant we'll be giving this a try
Posted: 2006-11-06, 2:22 pm

Young_Couple
Yes we will be too, its a toss up between this and moulin rouge but this seems the better one. Moulin rouge seems good though as I think they have Male performers/strippers also so my Girlfriend will be happy lol

Cheers
Posted: 2006-11-06, 2:45 pm

wingwongwaller
I think this will be cheaper than MR...but we've got to keep the girls happy and revved up. we'd like to know how you get on at fun4two...
Posted: 2006-11-06, 3:09 pm

Young_Couple
Yes for sure, Ill write a detail report when we return. Its the first time we have done anything like this but we have talked about this for so long and we both like the idea loads so hopefully it will live up to our Fantasies.
Posted: 2006-11-06, 6:29 pm

laura rogers
We have been to Sameplace, The Showboat and Club Paradise

Sameplace was alright, kind of dark, not too many people...but the drinks were exspensive and we didn't see much action.
Club Paradise had great facilities, nice pool, sauna, it's clean with a decent bar area and dance floor...lots of sex rooms and a few attractive people...too many single guys though.
The Showboat is busier, but no pool, large bar and 2 stripper poles on the dance floor.
Some private rooms, lounges, sauna,showers...very clean, and once again too many single guys.

If you want to visit a sauna for some relaxation and or a massage, check out Sauna Deco or Sauna De Keizer

Have fun!
Posted: 2006-11-06, 8:25 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quite Right, it is usually called the "Covered Area". I said "La Vie En Rose" (As I seem to remember) because but there is a sign that is painted with that logo at the end of the alleyway, behind SexyLand, which everyone knows.

I am useless with names.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: