Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
First time swingers looking for fun in Amsterdam
Posted: 2006-11-08, 5:41 pm

Kit
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi my girlfriend and myself live in Amsterdam, we've been talking about swinging for a while, though never actually tried it, we do like being watched having sex on the beach. We heard about Paradise and were wondering if any one could give us good advice on a nice place to meet in Amsterdam...
Re: First time swingers looking for fun in Amsterdam
Posted: 2006-11-08, 7:24 pm

wingwongwaller
Have a look at the string.....
'20 Dec Best swingers club for young couple'

Laura gives some great advice at the end.........
Posted: 2006-11-08, 8:34 pm

markcheech
for a first time swinger, looks like your jumping in with both feet. Check out fun for two. great place! no pressure and fun people. We've been there and loved it. It's outside the city, but well worth it.

Enjoy!!!
Posted: 2006-11-09, 10:20 am

Kit
Hi thanks for message... like I said we enjoy having sex in front of other people, we're both open minded, I guess we'd like a non pushy place where we could go and have sex and then see what happens with the other couples there. I don't have transport so not sure about how to get to Fun 4 Two, we're quite close to Paradise, but am a little concerned about reports that there are too many guys there, again this is not a problem if they like to watch, but we wouldn't like it so much if they got really pushy about joining ..... any advice appreciated ....
Posted: 2006-11-09, 10:38 am

Young_Couple
Hi Kit,
We are also a first time swinging couple, we are in Amsterdam between November 16th-20th and we are going to Fun4two on November 18th. We have never done things like this before and we like the sound of fun4two because of its atmosphere and the fact there wont be any single guys. We are going to be catching the train from amsterdam to gouda then a short taxi ride to fun4two, we will have to get a taxi back which will be quite alot of money but it seems worth it.
We also didnt like the sound of some of the other clubs because of too many single guys etc.

Cheers
Posted: 2006-11-09, 5:20 pm

Texan
YOung Couple, might I suggest getting a hotel in Gouda for the night. That way, you won't be rushed for the ride back to Amsterdam, plus you will come out cheaper with the room and taking the train back to Amsterdam the next day. Just a suggestion! Wish we were going but we have to wait until next June! You guys are going to have a great time!
Posted: 2006-11-09, 5:22 pm

Kit
Hmm maybe I wasn't clear...we would like other guys, couples to show interest and then join us, but not be too pushy about it if wed prefer not with them... hope it makes sense..
Posted: 2006-11-09, 6:18 pm

Young_Couple
Texan, Thanks that is certainly a good idea. At the moment we have a taxi provisionally booked for after Fun4Two which will cost 100 Euros but you are right you dont really want to be rushed.
We are really looking forward to it :-)
Posted: 2006-11-13, 10:23 am

Kit
We're still quite keen about trying Paradise, as it's close to where we live. Can anyone give us any advice, experiences from this place...
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: