Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 2 of 2
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Yin Yang update
Posted: 2010-01-26, 3:53 pm

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
They added a lot of new pics of the club with clickable icons on the downside edge. Once again take a look at their website to see the change, very beautiful pics.

February 5th, there will be a brazilian carnaval, I'll be there the previous day :)

Posted: 2010-01-28, 6:58 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Farid,

Sounds like you check the YY web site constantly. :)

"As long as I don't pay that crazy 70 - 75€ entry fee like in Oase or Palace ..."

The entry fee is 65 at Oase and 75 at Palace. However, there are two ways to reduce the fee at Palace:
1. business lunch hour - you pay a much reduced fee for 2 hours there (check their web site)
2. prepaid package of 6 tickets for the price of 5 (75 x 5 = 375 euros for 6 entry tickets) and you can share that with friends

On Feb 6, there will be a FaschingsParty at FKK World, you should come check it out. They don't have those stupid door policy at GT.

Regards,
Fred
Re: Yin Yang update
Posted: 2010-01-29, 12:45 am

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
@fred : I won't argue with you about the various reasons why I dislike those Frankfurt clubs. A lot of people on this board seem to enjoy their time there and write positive reports about World, Oase, Palace, well what can I say : good for them ! But as far as I'm concerned, I've been twice at World and I'll never put my feet there again.

Posted: 2010-01-29, 1:25 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"I've been twice at World and I'll never put my feet there again"

Hi Farid,

When were you there? What bothered you so much? I am just curious if you care to share.

World caters more to regulars while Palace has more Messe visitors. I love the place especially in the summer time. I can't wait to watch World Cup 2010 in the tent next to the outdoor pool at World.

Regards,
Fred
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 2 of 2
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: