Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Utrecht RLD ?
Posted: 2010-07-02, 1:32 pm

confessor
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello. Next monday I'll be in Amsterdam and on tuesday I'm going to visit Utrecht.
Is there a RLD ? and how can I go there from the center of the city ?

Thank you very much
Re: Utrecht RLD ?
Posted: 2010-07-02, 6:50 pm

soylent Power Kat
Yes, there's a RLD. It's actually comprised of houseboats. I believe it's called the Zandpad. I've never been so I can't help with directions.
Posted: 2010-07-03, 6:02 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
The RLD there is really worth a visit. I had nothing but great experiences the two times I've been... service levels generally higher than Amsterdam (same price), btw. Go and you'll see.

I've only been by car in past (thanks Wim!) but you can take the train (see www.ns.nl for schedules) from Amsterdam to Utrecht Centraal. Then there are various buses to get you close. The main RLD is on Zandpad. As Soylent noted, it's houseboats. Each kamer has a little footbridge over the water, quite charming really! See http://journeyplanner.9292.nl/ for details about the bus... sorry I've never used it before so can't advise further. I know there is another, smaller RLD on Hardebollenstraat (yes, I know. :-) ) which I'm not sure is worth a visit... I've never been and never hear much about it. Perhaps someone with more experience can chime in.

Posted: 2010-07-03, 3:36 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Check out my map below for the locations of both and more.

Posted: 2010-07-03, 6:32 pm

rheingau Power Kat
I tried a few time to find Hardbollenstraat. I found the street but not much else, as a visitor don't even think about wasting your time in this location!
Posted: 2010-07-03, 11:26 pm

deadheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The boats do look incredibly cute. A couple of us were going to go there last November when there was some uncertainty about the windows in Alkmaar but decided to take a chance, so we never made it. Must make a visit just to try it out.
Posted: 2010-07-03, 11:44 pm

rheingau Power Kat
The boat are good, definitely worth a visit. The locals mostly cruise up and down in their cars, then stop and park when they see a girl they want to visit. We visitors are the exceptions walking back and forth - no Porsche to hide behind...:-)!
Posted: 2010-07-04, 2:18 pm

splodge Power Kat
For me, Utrecht is a beautiful city and definitely worth a visit. The Zandpad is an experience. Never seen anything like it and it's truly something original. Numerous shed type houses in the water with individual wooden bridges leading up to each shed/hut. When i went it was mainly skinny eastern euros so wasn't really my cup of tea. However, you find this surprising but when i found hardebollenstraat i got very interested. must of been about 20-30 windows close to the city centre and mainly black girls with massive arses. decided on a coffee coloured beauty from teh dominican rep. with blonde permed hair and lots of tattoos oh her back. had a fantastic fuck and really want to go back to this place. got there about 5 or 6 in the evening. will definitely go again. only down point was that once i'd come out i looked back and saw a black fella go in to see her. must of been her pimp. still i got a good time out of it and loved every minute. beautiful ass, lol.

Posted: 2010-07-05, 6:17 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Check out the link below straight from the railway station bus 6 (info in the link) when you get off the bus walk towards the red bridge , cross over the bridge turn left towards a church , keep walking and the boats are on the left .

http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... hp?t=16312
Posted: 2010-07-11, 9:46 am

Terry Sleeper
Mistress Irene (formerly of Amsterdam) can be found at the Zandpad - her sign is on the door.

Definitely worth a visit (so I am told).
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: