Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
New windows in Alkmaar!!
Posted: 2010-09-25, 4:02 pm

woodie
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was in the Dam last week and took a trip on Tuesday to one of my favorite "get away from the crowds" places - Alkmaar. I love it there - you don't get the idiots (beggers, drunks and the barking mad) that you do in Amsterdam.

With all the hype about closing wndows etc, I'm pleased to report that a new passage has been constructed which houses 7 more kammers. If you're coming from the "Erotisch Centrum" office, it's been bolted on the left of the centre passge (which houses the courtyard) and you can walk right through. It opened the day I was there.

I had two sessions in Alkmaar, one with Emma who works and the far end of the Achterdam and one with Aradost who was in kammer 5 of the new passage.

Full trip report to come over the next couple of days as I have to warn people of a couple of potential rip offs in the Wallen
Re: New windows in Alkmaar!!
Posted: 2010-09-26, 11:31 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
It's a small thing but, I think, a significantly positive sign. It means someone probably local and in the know thinks it's a.
good investment.

Posted: 2010-09-27, 10:22 pm

zoodude
That is great news as I'm planning a day trip to Alkmaar next week on my trip to the Dam. What time do you think is the best to get there? I was thinking of going around 2pm and hanging out in the city until around 8 - 9. I'm thinking of going on a Thursday or Friday. Looking forward to your trip report!
Posted: 2010-09-28, 12:21 am

ilikeamsterdam
i was there at the end of june
on a saturday at around 9pm
and on a thursday at around 7pm

both times i just could take a stroll up and down
the achterdam, but both times i counted around
50 windows with women in it.

so i think its well worth a trip from amsterdam,
but i wouldn´t go at 2 pm. since alkmaar isn´t as busy
as amsterdam by a longshot, i would think there aren´t
that much windows in business
that early in the day. but i could be totally wrong.

Posted: 2010-09-28, 2:54 pm

zoodude
Okay thanks for the advice I'll plan on going later. Did you visit any of the girls? If so how did they compare to Amsterdam?
Posted: 2010-09-28, 3:24 pm

danny69 Power Kat
ZD,

As I learned, from "clostro" on this site, unlike Amsterdam there's one shift i.e. you don't (normally) see different girls in the same Kamer on the same day. In fact I never have.

Therefore, some girls choose to concentrate their hours in the daytime and others in the nighttime. Others may work through.

In my experience many girls who will work until late still start early afternoon (1400-1500hrs seems popular start) and so unlike Amsterdam, when it gets quiet early evening @shift c/over time, Alkmaar is busy.

I wouldn't rule out a daytime visit, and do visit in the day. Not before 1200hrs though.

But if you prefer later and are looking to get in say 3 or more sessions, you could go early evening and be able to spread the sessions out and still with a good choicefrom the start.

Overall, I find the service excellent, the place more laid back and there are precious few tourists even in summer. Although I have never visited on Fri/Sat.

Plus it's only 35 euros.

On a sombre note I have heard from the girls closure is still an issue The official website quotes a court case being heard on 23 August, thoughI've not read anything since.

I would not delay having your fun there,just in case.
Posted: 2010-09-28, 5:02 pm

zoodude
Cool thanks for the info! Now I'm really excited to visit as I'll be there in just over a week. So maybe I'll stick with my plan to go in the afternoon check out the scene maybe have a session then go and have dinner and then head back for another one. There are pubs and coffee shops in the area right?

Now I'm starting to think maybe I should have stayed in Alkmaar since the room prices are much cheaper and took the train into Amsterdam when I got board. My coming up trip is to relax, smoke, drink, and screw as many hotties as possible! I love Amsterdam and enjoy my time there but sometimes it all seems a little too much to relax and put your guard down.
Posted: 2010-09-28, 6:31 pm

danny69 Power Kat
Z/D,
The area where they hold the Cheese Market (during the summer) has a row of cafes and there are plenty of bars, even one on the canal street which runs parallel to Achterdam. And the one on the bottom of the street leading to achterdam can have some gt.live music.
There are also snack places, cheap restaurants nearby, you'll see the girls there.
And for a quick soft/energy drink there's a Spar store opposite.
And ofcourse urinoirs at either end of achterdam.
I think you're better off staying in Amsterdam as there's more to do overall. The trains are frequent and the cost is absorbed into the savings you'll make.
Any questions, shout up.
Posted: 2010-09-28, 7:24 pm

zoodude
Okay great thanks for all of the information, I really appreciate it!
Posted: 2010-10-14, 8:22 pm

splodge Power Kat
Was there on Sunday night. Does seem to be something different about the place but i couldn't put my finger on it. Oh well, windows were looking full. Lots of ladies in their late teens or early 20s. Didn't realise there are urinals at either end of the Achterdam. As for cafes, i think i noticed one opposite the Station but i may be mistaken.

[ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: