Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Price points in Alkmaar?
Posted: 2010-11-08, 5:21 pm

brad 07 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have been to Alkmaar a couple of times. And will likely return on my next trip.
In the past I have only done €35 sessions there.

Anyone know what longer sessions and/or extras go for?

Posted: 2010-11-08, 10:19 pm

clostro Power Kat
Hi,
I've been quite some time in Alkmaar. Last time was a few month ago. For extra, you will never find the Amsterdam classic "bra off". from what i experimented even breast sucking or pussy touching (not fingering) is included for a 35€ session. I never tried DATY so i cant report if its extra. I fell that like fingering, DATY maybe refused even for extra. For extended session, it just double the price. I did exceptionally 40 mn session for 70 €. Some i extended once inside, some i deal upfront.
Clostro
Re: Price points in Alkmaar?
Posted: 2010-11-08, 11:41 pm

fannyrat
Brad

On my last trip I paid an extra 15euro for daty with a Romanian to be honest mate I might as well set fire to the cash total waste. That said I have some very good times in Alkmaar prior to Romania moving to the Netherlands (Sure feels like that the amount of girls from there) some excellent BBBJ for the extra 15. Its worth asking if something takes your fancy
Posted: 2010-11-11, 8:08 pm

splodge Power Kat
i paid 30. gave the one girl 40. she though i wanted to daty but it was a communication break down. when she thought i wanted to daty she said "for you only". i thought, yeah yeah but explained i didn't want to. she was from hungary. they're good quality girls the hungarians. had 4 now, all been pretty good. gorgeous looking too.

Posted: 2010-11-14, 1:35 am

AshSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
to be honest mate I might as well set fire to the cash total waste.

This cracked me up for some reason. I'm of the mind to try DATY with one of these ladies but perhaps this is a good thing to remember to remind me not to.
Posted: 2010-11-14, 11:21 am

danny69 Power Kat
Ash,
If a girl in Amsterdam ever offers me to lick her pussy, I ask if she will pay me. So far, no takers. Just as well, I'm not keen.

On the other hand as several Alkmaar girls have been quite keen to kiss me (as part of the standard action) and do the BJ in 69 position, should you wish to DATY, then if the girl puts herself in 69, go for it. Don't offer to pay extra.
Danny.
Posted: 2010-12-12, 7:36 pm

brad 07 Power Kat
Anyone know what the girls pay for a kamer in Alkmaar?

Posted: 2010-12-16, 3:38 pm

danny69 Power Kat
110 euros a day.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: