Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Doubletstraat, Den Haag: My Embarassing Story - shared for your amusement
Posted: 2011-02-04, 8:15 pm

JeromeGarcia
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So it was my second time to doubletstraat after almost a year of living in Holland and never having gone to a RLD. My first time at Doublestraat, I was pressured/lured into a Dominican's kamer. I thought she wasn't that great, a bit old, but she sucked dick like a champ. I regretted not being more assertive and talking to some faces I had walked past - a mature east asian mama who had a perfect body and a couple young plump stunners. However, this woman was great compared to the Hungarian I had on my 2nd visit.

The windows and foot traffic were relatively empty compared to the week before, which was weird because i went on the same time/day (friday) of the week AND it was freezing cold the 1st time. Anyways, Kera - the Hungarian - caught my eye with her young plump self. I wanted to just talk to her, just see what she was like (i wanted someone who loved what they were doing and who would let me go down on her). She turned out to be very agressive and couldn't speak good english - i said i wanted to keep looking around and she said to go upstairs... I thought she meant that there were more windows upstairs and asked, "oh there are more girls upstairs?", she replied yes.... she said it so casually but i thought that she might have misunderstood me, or couldn't really speak english like she said she could. Once i got up there it was just a room and she was running up behind me. She shut the door and wouldn't let me go out...like physically stood in my way, and was like no. I thought it might have been because i'd walked back and forth up the street a few times...the thing is, I was looking for the women i'd been attracted to the week before.

So, I was cornered and just gave her my 25euro+5eu ticket. I'd eaten some kratom (similar to an opiate), and was by this time feeling way too mellow to stand up to this young plumper. So she starts, puts on the condom while i was limp, but she wasn't turning me on in the least...she was awful at sucking, and after just a few seconds, she'd called her (much more attractive) friend in to try and get me to do a 3some...but uhh, i only had 10 more euros, so out she went... after another minute she returned to ask me for change - 50 fucking cents. Ok, sure, I've got that.

By this time, things were going nowhere fast, this girl could just care less --- very apathetic and hating her job --- and so the next time she took a pause from her disappointing oral I start jacking off. She's talking and won't communicate in enlish, can't understand what she's saying. She's really turning me off and I take off the condom to try and make my self hard myself cuz obviously she couldn't do it... the kratom did have some role to play, but I'd gotten very horny in my previous kratom experiences...the lady(s) I was looking for could have gotten me off :( ...

It ended with Kera calling me a kinderen. She was pissed off because i'd violated etiquette by taking off the condom.... i couldn't understand what she was saying when i did it (and the first thing I'd ASKED her was "do you speak english"..she lied). She took my last 10 euros after 15 min of absolutely nothing so i could jack off to her butt and finish up....kept saying what id gathered meant "hurry"in her own language...all this took place over the span of 15 minutes, including all the disruptions. Even kept telling me to hurry when putting my clothes back on to get out, and then she says bye, come again. HA! I will not go back to doublestraat if i ever feel inspired to see a hooker again.... maybe ill try Gelendstraat, and i will be more assertive and not spaced out on kratom.
Re: Doublestraat, Den Haag: My Embarassing Story - shared for your amusemen
Posted: 2011-02-04, 8:38 pm

bitman
Sorry that this kind of thing happened to you JeromeGarcia. I didn't find any part of this amusing and I believe no one here will. It was a bad experience & thanks for sharing it- alerts other micers to avoid this lady...

chalk it up to experience and enjoy the nicer things on offer elsewhere :)

Posted: 2011-02-04, 8:42 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hadn't heard of kratom before and so I read the wikipedia article. Sounds interesting. Is this something you were able to buy in a smart shop or the like?

Posted: 2011-02-04, 9:13 pm

JeromeGarcia
"Is this something you were able to buy in a smart shop or the like?"

Yup. Bought at Euphoria, although you're better off getting it online. It's too expensive at the smartshops.

"Sorry that this kind of thing happened to you JeromeGarcia. "

Thanks, that makes me feel a lot less ashamed for being such a pushover.

Hrm, still haven't figured out how to use quotes on this board.
Posted: 2011-02-04, 11:13 pm

clostro Power Kat
Thanks for the report. This kind of experience may occur. Its kind of session which goes wrong from the discussion at the door till the end. Misunderstanding, little English...
For the quote, you just had to put [ quote]....[ /quote] without the first space after the bracket.
Clostro
Posted: 2011-02-05, 3:33 am

Mr.Plug
Dude, great report. You have a very descriptive and entertaining reporting style - very enjoyable. I think we've all been in (or close to) your situation before, so we can empathize with your experience. Your report just made me chuckle over the similar times and experiences I've had in the past. Hang in there - it'll get better!
Posted: 2011-02-05, 5:11 pm

JeromeGarcia
Thanks all for the encouragement. I had gone in trying to find someone with a good smile, but somehow - in my rather very agreeable state - I stupidly went up to the most aggressive and unsmiling person there...the one banging on the window and shit... I was no match for this beast who had physically dragged me inside when I just came up to talk through the window.
I hadn't planned on taking as much kratom as i did, but accidently mixed the whole container in with milk when I was trying to only pour half. In smaller doses, it acts as a stimulant might, but in larger doses like a strong narcotic. I felt robbed after the experience, but oh so relaxed.
Posted: 2011-02-06, 8:47 pm

MagooTooSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Jerome...

I hate it when that happens. Had only one, a total ripoff who intimidated me out of the entire contents of my wallet, basically by peering out her curtains like she was signalling to her Hired Muscle outside, and delaying getting her clothes off by a whole raft of upselling, leading to the most outrageous upsell - you've been here too long already, give me more money...

Posted: 2011-02-08, 12:38 pm

JeromeGarcia
Quote:
.... peering out her curtains like she was signalling to her Hired Muscle outside

That sounds like a grim tale. Where were you?
Posted: 2011-02-12, 6:07 pm

splodge Power Kat
No need to be embarrassed. There are girls like you the one you met in all rlds. whether it be in london, den haag, or amsterdam. Me personally, i only find the girls to be more impatient when they are younger. as some people on here know, i prefer the older ladies who do tend to treat it more like a job and have probably seen it all before. some of these younger girls are real bitches. not all but a fair amount are just after the money and not interested in their clients. When i go mongering i try to relax, walk around a few times and see if the one's who smiled first time round are still smiling everytime you go past. if not smiling then being plesant at least. that kratom stuff, is that the same stuff as khat? in birmingham we've had a lot of people come from somalia and they seem to have brought it with them. be careful because i think it's supposed to be kind of addictive.

don't give up hope on the doublestraat. i've been there twice & had good experiences. imho, i find it to be one of the best rlds out of the lot.

Posted: 2011-02-12, 9:45 pm

JeromeGarcia
Quote:
When i go mongering i try to relax, walk around a few times and see if the one's who smiled first time round are still smiling everytime you go past. if not smiling then being plesant at least. that kratom stuff, is that the same stuff as khat? in birmingham we've had a lot of people come from somalia and they seem to have brought it with them. be careful because i think it's supposed to be kind of addictive.

Good advice Splodge. Very good. I tried to adhere to such an approach. I took the kratom to help me get more relaxed, but it backfired because I took too much. And yes, I'd say that the stuff is potentially addictive, but I don't think it's as bad as khat (although I've never tried khat). It won't have nearly the same effects if used too often. I guess that's true of all addictive drugs, but maybe more so with this one. It's often recommended for heroin addicts trying to get off heroin. I'd recommend it for anyone...especially anyone in pain.
Re: Doubletstraat, Den Haag: My Embarassing Story - shared for your amusemen
Posted: 2011-02-27, 11:51 pm

splodge Power Kat
ah, i think i know what you mean now. in england we call it methadone. is it a green liquid? heroin addicts use it over here when they're trying to get off it. like you say all drugs can be addictive. fags and beer can be amongst the worst. when i'm mongering i always take my time and don't rush in. usually spot the girl i like on the first trip round but make sure the service is gonna be, hopefully good. using the method above. sorry to hear your in pain.

[ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: