Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Beer museum in Alkmaar
Posted: 2011-01-03, 11:51 pm

midsmike
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Am off to Amsterdam in early March for a few days, have 3 or 4 trips a year. Wish to try Alkmaar for a day trip, as I love women and beer (not usually at the same time). Has anyone tried the beer museum in Alkmaar and can they recommend if it is worth a visit?
Re: Beer museum in Alkmaar
Posted: 2011-01-04, 11:34 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
The beer museum WAS on my list too, until I saw their website. However, I would recommend a trip to Alkmaar, even without the RLD. It's a very pleasant city where you can wander for hours.

Posted: 2011-02-12, 6:14 pm

splodge Power Kat
Lovely old style city. Love the RLD. plenty ganja coffee shops if you like that sort of thing. didn't even know they had a beer museum. they have a beatles museum too i think. i'm sure i passed it last time.

Posted: 2011-02-12, 10:49 pm

midsmike
Thanks Splodge, hope you got your Carling Cup ticket see you at Wembley, fellow blue nose.
Posted: 2011-02-15, 2:21 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
splodge wrote:
Lovely old style city. Love the RLD. plenty ganja coffee shops if you like that sort of thing. didn't even know they had a beer museum. they have a beatles museum too i think. i'm sure i passed it last time.

Yup, I've never gone in but you'll pass by the bier museum if you follow Google's walking directions from Alkmaar Central (Stationsplein) to Achterdam... and a very pleasant walk it is, IMO. I took this picture while on my way to the girls, walking up Kaarsemakersgracht, about to turn left onto Dijk.

inline image

And yes, they have a Beatles museum... it's somewhere on Kanaalkade. I've passed by it several times.

Posted: 2011-03-10, 11:44 pm

midsmike
Update visited Beer Museum on Tuesday 8th March, not much to see to be honest for the entry fee of 3.5 euro. Has a nice bar below the museum with a good selection of beers and you get 75 cents off one drink. The great part is you are 1 minute away from the red light area where I had a very nice experience with a girl called Maria from Bulgaria. No clock watching, kissing, could touch all over, sucking of great breasts thought they looked like implants but felt real. She was very wet and insisted I went down on her, well being the true gentleman had to do as requested wow she tasted good. This was finished off with several positions and she rode me to a climax like a bucking bronco, all for 50 euro for 30 minutes a bargain. Will be visiting Alkmaar again on my next visit worth the 13.40 euro fare on the train, nice town with very laid back RLD.
Posted: 2011-03-11, 1:47 am

smuler Power Kat
Thanks for the report...

The price is real nice in Alkmaar... 50 for30 ....

Best Regards

Smuler

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: