Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Alkmaar after September 1st, 2011
Posted: 2011-09-05, 2:01 am

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Here's what I noticed from my visit to Alkmaarse Achterdam this sunday, September 4th, right after the closures of 65 rooms by the City Council :

The selection was very poor, it ain't nothing to do with the RLD I used to visit a few years back. The gallery at Achterdam 5 is closed, but the biggest gallery, the one at Achterdam 16 has been kept open. It's closer to the Waagplein that you find the most closed rooms, with stickers "Gemeente Alkmaar" on the red curtain.

I expected a rise of the prices as a direct consequence of the closures, you know the equation is very simple : less supply and / or more demand = increasing prices, but nothing such like that happened. For the moment surprisingly they are all still keeping up to that price of 35 EUR. I questionned a couple of girls about it, they answered the price would be sooner or later rising up to 50 EUR, but they don't know exactly when.

It seems that the city was having a celebration these last few days, fairground attractions were settled along the canal.

Next time I won't bother riding 30 minutes train and walking 20 minutes, it's definitely not worth it. I walked around and did several laps hoping to find the one who would float my boat, after a hour I gave it up and walked back to the station.

Posted: 2011-09-05, 2:27 am

BadonkadonkSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the update of Alkmaar, Farid. Now I know it's not worth to make the trip to Alkmaar anymore. Seems better to stay in Amsterdam.

I guess you enjoyed Sauna Deco earlier today, before your trip to Alkmaar. Sauna Deco is such a nice place!
Re: Alkmaar after September 1st, 2011
Posted: 2011-09-05, 5:21 am

deadheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Guess if people want to get out of town for a bit, Den Haag looks better and better. The nicer RLD is 3 minutes walk from Den Haag HS station. Selection looked pretty good last time I was there but it's 50e. The only time I went to Alkmaar, I gave the girl 50e anyway for some reason.
Posted: 2011-09-08, 10:09 am

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the feedback on Alkmaar. What time in the day / night did you visit?

Interesting comment on supply and demand. It will be fascinating to see what happens with prices.

bb69

Posted: 2011-09-08, 11:07 am

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
billybob69 wrote:
Thanks for the feedback on Alkmaar. What time in the day / night did you visit?

bb69

I did my visit between 9.00 pm and 10.30 pm. The second half of the street coming from Parking Karperton was desert, excepted 2 or 3 big MILFs desperately waiting for a client. I felt like a wind of sadness blowing on the street, it seems that Alkmaar's RLD has completely lost its delights.

Posted: 2011-10-11, 11:46 am

splodge Power Kat
Devastating news. This rld used to be consistent in terms of numbers, variety, atmosphere and 'safety'. Have had some cracking birds there. One of them was one of the sexiest looking girls i've ever seen. I hope to bump into her again some day. So Amsterdam is shrinking, now Alkmaar! Is this going to be the new way of things in the Netherlands?
Posted: 2011-10-12, 1:24 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
splodge wrote:
Devastating news. This rld used to be consistent in terms of numbers, variety, atmosphere and 'safety'. Have had some cracking birds there. One of them was one of the sexiest looking girls i've ever seen. I hope to bump into her again some day. So Amsterdam is shrinking, now Alkmaar! Is this going to be the new way of things in the Netherlands?

You bet! As long as the radical Christian right has some power, which they do at present.
Posted: 2011-10-12, 5:25 pm

splodge Power Kat
So it's the radicalists again ffs. God botherers.
Alkmaar
Posted: 2011-10-15, 11:08 pm

Tulip
Guys,

Any latest info on alkmaar. Is it worth visiting in terms of quality and quantity.
(I have merged the new and totally unnecessary thread you started on Alkmaar despite an existing thread on this city only two places below on this forum. I also edited your incorrect spelling of Alkmaar in the title and text of your message. Please read the Terms of Use/Posting Guidelines before you make another post on this site....Mod)
Posted: 2011-10-23, 3:58 pm

ciaran
visited Alkmaar last weekend (Sunday 16th October). visited 2 coffee shops, zero zero & de brug, nice weed in both, bought some jack herrier for 9.50 a gramme, which was nice. had a wee walk through the red light area but being as in was Sunday afternoon it was very quite.
Posted: 2011-11-09, 6:43 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yeah, you don't read anything about Alkmaar these days, anywhere. I guess it's completely dead there - not worth the trip...

Posted: 2011-11-20, 1:10 pm

Mojito
I was in the Alkmaar Red Light District recently, last Friday in fact and it was busy. A lot of people in the vicinity and lots of curtains being drawn. There are still around 50-60 windows that are open for business. You get a mix of women...some are not my type but if you look around enough, you should be able to find something of your taste. Hope this helps any potential punters.
Posted: 2011-11-21, 7:19 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Much appreciated. With the lack of girls and the apparant good number of customers, has the price there increased or is it still 15m for 35euros, base?

Posted: 2011-11-23, 6:59 am

420 Power Kat
Regardless of the girls,, I still love Alkmaar. Had some great times over the years,,,ah the memories!

Thanks for posting

Posted: 2011-11-23, 8:10 pm

Mojito
The standard price is still 35 euros for 15 minutes.

The Red Light District is a strong business as there will always be supply and demand for it.

The immediate future of the Alkmaar RLD is secure, the remaining windows will not be closed.
Alkmaar RLD
Posted: 2012-06-13, 2:06 pm

sparkydj86
Hi guys,

Coming over to amsterdam again next week was just wandering if its still worth visiting Alkmaar? Never been before there but considering it!
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: