Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The Hague 1-3rd June
Posted: 2012-06-11, 4:56 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thought I get the first review on den haag as my memory and no note pad has left me thinking away on what on hell did I get up too.

Well thanks to a cock up on the trains all the trains from Amsterdam to den haag had to stop at Leiden and change trains on the platform for the one to right place. seeing the train you go on going backwards after a 10 in wait the station I was in a panic as nothing was in English about the trains so after the train was heading back the way I come from I stop at the airport change trains then swoop at the right station so a 50 min train ride turn into 2 hours and 20 mins late.

Was kinda worry about the place as I had just a print off map which was not very clear but was the best map online to use. Needless to say the town is very easy to find your way round after a day visiting.

short walk than I expected and no point getting a tram to the hotel as its 20 min walk to Ibis hotel. Check in nice and the room was bigger than Amsterdam and better view ( I will post a picture of my 5 nights at Ibis centre will make your mind up on what I was watching)

So once I was ready I fancy some weed and had a few places listed down on best place to smoke.

[color=#40BF00]Koffie en Dromen

Westeinde 86.

This shop was few mins walk from my hotel and few people told me about it. small little shop with cool staff. bought 1g €9 bubbles was a nice smoke nice dry yet nice buzz. I did like this shop was my favourite here even thou I had to sit on a stall ( not fun falling off while stoned).[/color]

Thought it was best time to rest up and look for some food. about a hour watching tv and rolling one up I was thinking on what to do next RLD or cremers coffeeshop.

So a Friday night I was kinda shagged out from last night birthday fun. I headed off to cremers as being told it one of the best place.

Cremers is like the main place its side door lest you into the weed sale while the other door let you into bar/tables was not too sure.
1g Northen lights €9 heard it was suppose to be good always wanted to try it. let me say it was ok smoke and nice nothing too strong.

Now as I was working out how to open the bar door I as the bouncer can I smoke in there then some reason he thought he be funny telling me its round the other corner not 100% but I thought he was taking the piss so little light banter and thought better of it no point fighting in a place I never been before so I was happy to go back to coffee and dreams to sample my weed. Clearly on my mind was the RLD doublestraat was nearer to me a cheaper price time to have a look round. looking at maps reviews of the karma was gelling into place. I must say I was here most evening times so I might have missed few weekdays girls. kinda let down I thought the lower part of town I would be seeing Latino fat milf or larger women I would say only 15% are fat chubby in a sexy way and the rest was normal size or thin plenty of milfs there. nothing too caught my eye was kinda tired try the other area got mixed up with one road half way there stationweg but turn round and finally found the right place. I'm guessing the time i got there most of the lady was finish and changing rooms. The women there I would say they are more up class the same as you got in de wallen. was not really in the mood so had a look around. found a pizza shop then roll joint up before bed. I must say the staff lock the doors after midnight so I was basic ringing as I pop in and out for some joints. I would say my head was a blur for Friday rush.

will post my next two days soon thought I get the non eventful day off my chest. but be warn the weekend was something else plus also look out for my Amsterdam report soon
Re: The Hague 1-3rd June
Posted: 2012-06-14, 3:13 pm

potlover
Great to read about Den Haag, i'm heading there in a few weeks and these infos will be helpfull.

Have you had some trouble with smoking in public?
Of course i'll be discrete and try to do it just where no one can feel offended, but would be nice to know your take on it.

Thanks

Posted: 2012-06-14, 4:59 pm

essexlad Power Kat
potlover wrote:
Great to read about Den Haag, i'm heading there in a few weeks and these infos will be helpfull.

Have you had some trouble with smoking in public?
Of course i'll be discrete and try to do it just where no one can feel offended, but would be nice to know your take on it.

Thanks

Few of the locals warn me about smoking in the red light area that the police will fine me and take me to the station to give them my details. there was few slow police vans going up and down the streets. you can get away with it if you keep a good eye out for them in the vans or bikes. I did get away with it just be careful.

yes I would say den haag is up there its more fun shopping and cheaper nicer beer and food. nearly spat my beer out my mouth when the bar lady told me it was 2.50 for a beer.

should finish my report in a few days and I hope it will give you better idea than me just going right for it.
Posted: 2012-06-14, 11:49 pm

essexlad Power Kat
The Hague is a great town there is so much to do and see here. it's less busy than Amsterdam for tourist.

I had a great look round the shops but could not find a ADO den Haag football shirt only Holland shirts for 80 euro's I know I can buy it cheaper at home if I really needed it.

Paleistunen is nice little park and views be aware the police do check here every half hour or hour on a nice sunny day.

I can't say I did eat any local food here as I was not too sure on where to eat when your by yourself so I kept to my fast foods places.

Another note is try to speak in a Dutch accent or pretend not to be a tourist as I saw a few people add the price on a few things like soft drinks and snacks in some shops.

on this days the coffee shops I try was

Dizzy ducks
Trompstraat 210
= Forgot what bud I bought was top of the menus stuff got a cool dark bag for my weed but I was buying and flying here roll and found a peaceful apartments estate a few roads up. the weed was not strong enough for me nice smell but no serious strong effect.

Meneer Jansen
Bilderdijkstraat 8-A = I think the top weed was dynamite other shops spell it other ways or shorted name for it dynmo was 8-9 euro's most places
what made me laugh it came in a small hard plastic box. one thing I notice a lot of places here you need to be buzz in to go into the back room made the mistake of not staying in dizzy ducks as the door was locked. there was only one person in and he was crashing outside did not felt like waking him up plus slight breeze would made it bit harder to roll. I would say nice place odd large man severing but was no harm and safe.

Another warning is Theehuis New Jadida its the coffee shop next to double street seem like they only serve their own people was mostly Moroccans those type not 100% sure but there was no other people in there and the owner and bud tender just look right past me. someone did tell me they do nice hash so if you dare your welcome. I did get my payback by smoking near their doors just to look the part of a coffee shop.

If your looking for a shop to smoke in smokey's in spui is half point between both red light areas.

I did pop into smokeys and made the mistake of ordering two pre roll joints while watching the Holland vs northern Ireland game forgetting I had smokes and papers in my pocket.

Went to a nice bar I mistook it as De passege

Grand Café de Pakschuit was a lovely bar nice relax place no smoking but nice random music and locals and students. no ass holes or riff raf was was in here. lovely beer menus and the price is 2.50 and up for stronger beers.

Like my cheap stuff so I thought it's time to get laid.

Now without knowing or not too many story's about den haag night stayers. I can tell you den haag red light area shuts downs at 1am my advice is for night time is go at 10pm as round 11:30pm things start to die down and can be a panic pick and the street is very busy with locals.

as a fellow member told me on here 1am is the time it shuts but the pubs and bars close 1:30-3am. So I was spoil again its like a flee market I felt really seedy here. I thought no tourist groups or couples giving you a dirty look while walking pass would be idle sadly I felt a bad taste in my mouth its full of pimps at one end checking up and just groups of guys and single guys all here for the same thing so it's not the same blushing feeling as you get in Amsterdam.

I was not drunk or high back once again looking everywhere the undercover area's look big on the maps but they are tiny unless you want to struggle walking up the stairs both are ever so tiny surely I don't understand why they so small was the Dutch people in 1800/1900's had size 4 feet?.

3-k1 had a lovely tiny young thin girl brunette kinda look like a ex but bit more cartoon make up she was very busy girl and finish early.

going from the top its cute then little bit big then back to thin hot girls more than I expected mos of the girls in the under cover are not as good but I did see three that stuck out in my head. There was nice slight chubby white brunette girl I think was British could be getting mixed up with someone else but she was near the public toilets you could view some of the girls and piss at the same time but far too busy to hammer one out. So the night was closing the choices was getting low and I saw one that would cross off my sex list.

I try looking for her name on hookers but she seem not to be there or I've made mistake forgot the name of her.

I'm sure it was 32-k1 if not it was 38-k1.

????? Eastern Europe.

while walking past her window she looked quite nice older than I go for maybe 45 or more( look like a naughty aunt/mother in law thing. I know what in hell do I get this crazy sex list) red hair medium hair just before the neck, very small 5-4 and normal size and sexy nightie c/d cup floppy boobs. I thought I was in luck I made a mistake of just standing at the door before I got buzz in. €35 was the price but I made mistake number two same mistake on my first hooker in Amsterdam I thought I be flash and say ok don't worry €50 is ok with me well mistake number 4, 5 ,6 all came one after another once again I should stop worrying about people thinking I look like a nerd while wearing glasses only had them for a year so I hate it. but I should wear them as it will stop me picking the ugly ones. the nightie came off ( wish I used that spare 15 euro's to keep it on her) her body was nasty belly was sinking down and the boobs look bit used too ok laying down waiting for a blow job I see her smile and she has only three teeth I know my teeth are bad but I was stuck with hill billy and old one at that. ok the blow job was not that good at all but I was still hard now blaming the effects these pills the fact I was not sick was great. now onto the pussy I think I chose reverse cowgirl ( right choice) and just stranded one closing my eyes thinking of every thing I done in the last five days. I hate saying bad stuff about the lady but it was like fucking air the pussy was not tight ,I'm sure you could fit your head in there and still have space for your hands after a while I knew nothing was going to happen. so said our good bye's I did try have a look after but everywhere was closing and the worse ones was left so I took my pride and walk back to the hotel thinking at least it was only €50

During my walk smoking a joint a could hear music and behind my hotel is the square where there a dance floor in the streets and plenty of bars grotkemarket area. went into the first bar got a beer was bit more like 3.75 and smaller glass than the other bar the place was busy but not fully packed out after eyeing up the girls I make my move out i see a beer van next to the dancefloor in the square but my luck ran out she was just shutting up shop I thought I could have a one as her mate pour about 6 cups for her friends but sadly it was a no for me oh well I had little bit left on my joint off I went.

Wow waking up the staff to go in and out for a joint must has pissed off the staff but I took my night cap and was hoping for a better show tomorrow.

Sunday 3rd June

On this day I woke up and was out my room by 11am I like laying in as I wake up early too often working. the weather was slightly colder so a jacket was ok to wear.

on short breakfast and walk I pick a few treats in the market and super market and I was off back to double street man it's feels like a longer walk without loads of people walking with you and bikes flying pass you all the time. was having a look up and down and too my shock and horror it was the same girls from last night doing the lunch shift which turn out the weekend girls do 12 hours shift and there no new faces feeling bit nasty not sure maybe as I wanted to see something new so I was of to hunters/glen street.

getting there and viewing the girls was just starting to show up I felt quite good new faces better body's I was spoiled in a good way. p37 all those k rooms had very nice stunner in them and across 2a-k1 was a thin hot older milf blonde and Dutch the lady that should have cross off the auntie list off. another hot dark hair thin but big tits thin 84-k3 had that teacher look. my head was spinning sadly it was one of the biggest mistake I made my guts was back telling me its time go rush back with a map I print off I glide towards my hotel after looking around again taking pictures trying to show to people I was up to sight seeing instead of smoking and looking at hookers. Guessing the drinking and smoking was catching up with my belly as I don't smoke at all where I live.

by the time I was finish it was already 5pm so roll two up and went back for my walk. Had a look round double street again nothing they was on their breaks I headed up to hunters street. Great all the girls have finish and changing round 6pm mark that down. there was still more hot ones about but the ones I made up on my mind was gone.

Now this is where something happen out of the blue something I never really do. give me a few hours to check on a few details down little bit of research as I'm sure I found few local secrets that will open your eyes .

To Continue ( I'm making a meal out of it I know) :-)
Posted: 2012-06-15, 7:26 pm

essexlad Power Kat
I was on the Scheldestraat on the corner geleenstraat smoking away a young black bloke comes up to me telling me to be aware of the police round here I told him this other bloke told me yesterday same thing. H e ask for a cigarette normal I tell people to piss off asking me but he said it was for a joint ask if I wanted to go with him but I said no as I have no clue where anything is and this time I had on my glasses so I mite look like a easy target ( even I'm 6-1ft slim farmer). So after ten mins I was still making my mind up as the choices was not really a lot but still pretty. The same guy came back to me and ask me what am I up to and telling me the other area is cheaper yes I know mate. I could tell this lad was a bit of a loner as he was telling me it was he's day off for work and he's girlfriend away for the weekend seeing Jay Z tour in Belgium so he felt left out and ask if I wanted to go to this bar where they sell weed and drinks up the road now this place was not listed on my map for weed but it's a secret place where locals drink and smoke it's a bit more harder for them as the police and law here are stricter than Amsterdam as the government or royals live here so the police keep the street clean. As I ran out of weed myself I thought oh well might as well try if something happens it happens I'm sure would at least go down swinging or I hope.

So a brief hello My name is he told me it was Jack ( great I thought was going to try and jack me and not the good jack off the mugging kind) using google maps as I type away to find where in hell did I go to. talking and walking about weed woman funny enough football seems like he likes same the same team as me Arsenal and Van Persi so it was a good point on knowing your mugger walking past the park we headed into the Impenium this place was on the corner of Masstraat and Zaanstraat. Walking in this place was a rough bar with few rasta playing pool I was guessing the locals did not like Jack too well I later knew why he told me they sell 6 euro's bag of weed thinking the deal was too good I bought too bags one for me and one for him just as thanks well before I could order a beer he was already roll up. I will say the weed was cheap and useless I think it was thai and that all they sold there. walking back he was telling me about he move over to Holland when he was two and 24 years old now and works for the IRS ( well he was a bit wet behind the ears I would hate if he did my taxes ) walking past the park he see's young mum and her kid so he walks up and just starts chatting away I think he just a friendly lad. Now he was telling me about the girls and how he only use doublestraat as it's cheaper 25 euro's that was all he price was anything else was a no for him. walking back to hunters having a good look I was not too sure I see him wondering about talking to the girls he told me he speaks to all the new girls he never seen before to find out where they from and the story of a window girl he use to do for free but she now retire. We both agree we would go out for a few smokes and beers and return to double straat at 10pm to find our girls. he wanted to show me he's town and what I can get up too.

The best advice or place he show was this secret brothel I have try looking on web sites and no luck so I hope I can help as this great advice. he said if both red light areas are close round 1am I should go here as they close at 2am and teh price starts at €25 he's favourite type of deal.

I have try to google street view it all I can say its wagenstraat or spui I'm sure it's spui. but very close bierkade and shops it was the shop with no windows but just a black door I'm sure it was the opposite side of smokeys. really wish I had a note pad as this was a secret backup plan. I walk in short walk I remember the place was just tiles walk and sitting down in a line was about 6-8 girls all good looking and thin no big woman at all. at the time I was jaw drop I should have put my glasses on to check them all out but with all them giggling and smiling I could not make my mind up I think Jack was starting to think which way I swing. getting out I said lets go to De passage for a beer.

so while drinking he told me this place where they sold €5 bags of mixed haze weed. Now after thinking about it this bloke was very cheap at buying weed crap weed at that. on the way there he got a phone call from he's mum asking him to get dinner but he said to her he was out and he would order food online so a quick look down double street I show him the woman I fuck the other night which has made him falling over laughing saying was I on anything and I can't blame the weed for that one telling him she was bad any ways made it worse as every time that night he walk pass her he would stop look and laugh. so we was off to the internet cafe which was busy place got told to leave as we was both drinking cans of coke and whiskey( yuk but he bought it) he order some chicken for her which later on she phone him to tell him it was too dry.

So we went to another bar suppose to have 150 beers in he's head it was 300 but the bar tender laugh and told him 150 he wanted to try a British beer but all in my head was stellar so beer and roll up another weak joint and away we went to this coffee shop it was other side of town I remember him telling me about the USA embassy and their rich hotel while walking past and having a go at one rich american guessing he not keen on rich people. by god this person had a weaker bladder than me an I'm really bad.

The next highlight of my trip was this black 50 cent type lad walking towards us while jack was in a happy mood he rush up to the poor lad to give him a fist pump while watching the lad thought he was going to get attack by jack and this lad was quite muscle but did the most sissy thing of slapping at he's hands this two lads had a hand slapping match while the lad was crying. after short break jack was back and he said he only wanted to fist pump and say hello and he took it the wrong way now I have that picture in my head whenever i need to cheer myself up.

I have no clue where this place was I know it was near the USA Embassy. I did get free wifi and called jokers so I think the shop was called that. the thing about this place was you had to roll in the toilet yet you could smoke in the place guessing it was rule as they there was a rolling tray there on the sink. this place look rough but was friendly staff and people and did a great hot chocolate even with dust on top of it the posh way so this place was more to meet the eyes wish I should have order the weed as I feel I was more smoker than him and 7th day in Holland and 10 day away from home I was back to my ways of rolling smoking heavy stuff.

So it was now 10pm and we made our 20 min walk to double straat jack said would i go to hunters for a look then back to double but it was pointless walking miles and my need for a lady was now.

Sunday night was pack again full of locals mostly dark skin lads who love cheaper women. he bump into a few of he mates I was starting to think yer he's a odd one. I forgot to tell him to go to a cash machine as he did ask to remind him yet no point telling me as I forget stuff like that. now I should have went to a shop got some change and give him 25 but I only have 50's on me for the fool I was I felt like he remind me of one of my closest mates thick and poor but a heart of gold I gave him 50 he told me he give it back to me but I knew it was a lie ( I just thought I paid for everything else and thanks for the tour) we was both looking for women with jack telling me to pick now before all hell brakes loose. we did have a quick look and he had great taste picking a big tits thin black lady in one of the undercover areas but she told him she just finishing up as she got the flu lovely. now I see a few windows shutting and was round 11pm again I was looking like a mad man can't make up my mind to save my life. walking past jack he was telling me now or never I did bump into he very tall friend who was looking as well and went into a karma. now few I saw finish up the young girl in 3-k1 was gone and 79-k3 white chubby brunette was walking away. I think her pimp thought I was stalker about the enough times he saw me walk up and down shout at me with beer in my belly and semi cock I just carry on walking. stenen passage had a nice thick tall blonde woman who was quite busy that night caught my eyes it was near closing time ( time fly s while looking at women) just as my luck some older gentlemen beat me to it 5 feet away I look towards her while she was closing her door the bitch gave me a good bye wave i did have a 10 min wait just in case but nope I thought my luck was out if only I knew what was about to happen.

The Hague, 40 Doubletstraat k4, Linda (Hon) (excellent)

This thin blonde milf caught my eye she was 5th choice if I had to chose at first. A cup tits not been with a small tits lady for ages. once again i was at the door but she open her window to ask for the price 25 euro's ok I said from my other night I was bit worried but she soon put it to rest. we was talking and there was a good vibe soon we was both naked and she ask if i need change once again I said its ok then to my delight she said the extra 25 will be for a BBBJ wow this girl could suck dick and lick my shaft like a mad woman what made it even better she put silly faces on and had that puzzle wow that cock is big look yes these pills did the trick as the beast was out the cage I know I'm not that hung ( over 7 1/2 or 8 thick when I'm really horny but these pills bought it to life) it was great feeling was like a porn film kissing everything first time I was actually pounding away at her she was telling me how wild I was music to my eyes the time was running out but she was not a clock watcher in my case it's me checking the time. I really needed to cum bad so I paid another 50 if she cold finish me off once again great blow job and I was nearly there I had to finish it myself but was allow to cum over her tight fit body wow this was number two on my best shags here number 1 for me in den haag I now got two must see woman to do. we said our good byes and thanks wish I had her the other night. but if you like thin tiny tits milfs she is number 1 on my books. she did have a few tattoo on her back while doggy style but this woman is worth 25 euro's at least. wish I paid more for everything for her now.

So I was back to my hotel very pleased indeed.

Monday 4th June

woke up knowing I had to leave kinda got up late from last nights fun so all packed I check out made my way to the stations had a quick bite to eat and bought a den haag pen as no shirts about. while it was raining I had one last stop to make and that was for a coffee shop.

Demo

this shop is near the train station/ high streets. great shop friendly staff and dyno was the best version I smoke of dynamite nice bottle of coke cola i had a stal seat but this was a big padded out seat so was easy to sit on. this is number two in my books for best shop in den haag would be back here again

got to the station got to wrong machine and try my luck with my visa card but nope so had a look about and found a coin one had 15 Min wait so had a quick cigarette and away I go this time there was no swaps overs on the train stations.

My review of Den haag is its a lovely town/city I would say spend a night or two instead of just popping on the train for a quick fuck as there a few things to do and see here. no tourist traps unless some of the locals mite add a euro or two on stuff. my advice is hunters/geleen is best looking girls more thin and younger better shape but you do get nice milfs and one or two larger women there. no clue about shemale could not tell I felt sorry for the top window girls banging as everyone just looks at the low level windows. in double it more locals seedy feeling very busy at night but remember midnight you have slims pickings. blue light in double don't mean they are ladyboys so don't worry if its blue as the all women there.

I would come back here as its cheaper but I mite try Thursday to Saturday to see if the weekdays girls are better.

If you got any questions please ask away.

Now back to my last two and half days report of Amsterdam.
Posted: 2012-06-18, 12:44 pm

potlover
I'll read it all as soon as i have some more time...i promise :-D
The part about cs will be a good starting point, that's sure, not much info on coffee shops outside of Amsterdam on the net.
As for the girl we seem to have different taste, can i ask you what's the scene about early 20 hotties?

Posted: 2012-06-18, 6:43 pm

essexlad Power Kat
potlover wrote:
I'll read it all as soon as i have some more time...i promise :-D
The part about cs will be a good starting point, that's sure, not much info on coffee shops outside of Amsterdam on the net.
As for the girl we seem to have different taste, can i ask you what's the scene about early 20 hotties?

Have no fear there are lot's hot 20's year old's I would say more are in hunters/geleen as you expect but If your quick enough in doublestraat there are few one's that stand out more. I say if you start at the top of doublestraat ( Pavilijoensgratcht) there more younger ones then it slowly goes down hill when you hit the toilets.I was surprise there are more younger girls as I was expecting bbws milfs. I really wish I did a younger girl here as would have been cheaper funny enough a few girls stick out in my mind. I need to go back there :-)
http://www.hookers.nl/adimg/97/doubletstraat.gif

as for coffee shops http://coffeeshoptours.com/coffeeshop-m ... p-map.html

http://thekaart.nl/en-netherlands-den-h ... 395_0.html

http://www.wietinkaart.nl/

What I did was print a map of den haag then marked out the coffee shops on it was very handy.
Posted: 2012-07-21, 4:00 am

essexlad Power Kat
After looking in the wrong section on hookers.nl.

I can gladly say I found the private/brothel house its in Wagenstraat 126.
This place is half way between both RLD and they close at 2am where both RLD are close at 12:30am/1am.

there is no bell or anything just open the door and just walk in straight up the hall way in the middle is bit open space with bench you will see8 girls sitting down and teh host will come after you pick one or two €25 is the start price.

been two months working where in hell was this place. worth a visit if you like thin younger girls.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: