Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
t/s in Den Haag?
Posted: 2012-02-13, 12:34 pm

tonguetwister29
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi.....just a quick question to see if anyone knows if there are any t/s in the Red Light areas in Den Haag? any info would be good as going Amsterdam this Wednesday....and planning a trip to Den Haag. Looking for my first experience with a t/s......any tips?!
thanks.
Re: t/s in Den Haag?
Posted: 2012-02-13, 2:22 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Well I've not been there myself but there is a few about . I've seen reports on the Dutch website www.hookers.nl so check it out and you know where they are.

have a great time
Posted: 2012-02-14, 10:43 am

tonguetwister29
thanks for that......maybe i'll just stay in the Dam!
Posted: 2012-02-15, 1:47 pm

essexlad Power Kat
It's worth a try as I've seen a few good reports but there going to be lots more in Amsterdam.

I'm myself going there to see what's it's like.
Posted: 2012-05-27, 5:30 pm

xcess
There were a few the last time I was there but it was a long time ago. It was when I visited Glenenstraat, the mainly tend to have dildos in the windows.

If my memory serves me well, they were on the road that bears off in the middle of Glenenstraat, but as I mentioned that was ages ago and things may have changed.

I hope you enjoy the bright lights and the company in the windows

I know I will

;-))

Posted: 2012-08-30, 8:58 pm

xcess
Hi Ive just come back from Den Hague, spotted a few in Gleneenstraat, they are based near the end near the urinals.

They look like the will eat you alive lol, one of they said 'have you ever had a tranny, I said no, not my thing', but there are a few to choose from.

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: