Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
How is Yingyang these days?
Posted: 2012-10-15, 11:23 am

ladiesplease
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'll be making another visit to NL pretty soon and wanted to see if Yingyang is still worth the 4+ hours of travel time.

When I first visited Yingyang, it was in 2009 and I loved it. The girls were laid back and the atmosphere was off the hook. The next time was in the summer of 2011, and it could have just been my luck with the girls, but I did not enjoy it nearly as much. The women seemed more in hustle mode and in more of a rush.

Also, would it be worth it to venture into Germany for GT?

I am considering forgetting FKK's altogether and going with a 3some with some amateur girls in Gelderland. It would be a bit more expensive (~350 euros) and I wouldn't have that same cool FKK environment, but it would be something new.

Any input from the older timers?
Re: How is Yingyang these days?
Posted: 2012-11-05, 6:21 am

officematt2002
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Definitely worth the trip to GT. I also quite liked Living Room in Kaarst where I first visited back in April and then re-visited in October. I did have a car at my disposal at that time, so it was quite easy. In April I took the train from Dusseldorf where I was staying. I will be going back in April 2013 and will be staying in Dusseldorf but will be likely renting a car to get around for a few days as I felt that the last train from Kaarst to the hbf in Dusseldorf left a tad early.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: