Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
ts in den haag first time ..
Posted: 2012-11-14, 1:30 am

tel
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
help going too den haag soon any info on ts girls in den haag will be traveling to ams, but with wife (not keen on ts )but ime going on my own another day,s.hthane would ov had her fun by then
Re: ts in den haag first time ..
Posted: 2012-11-14, 1:46 am

essexlad Power Kat
You could easily use the search bar on here or its should be below on this page or the next page on here could have save you posting on here.

I see a few of your question you post on here which could simple be search on here as they very too common question on here .

Now the ts in Den Haag are in Geleenstraat and they are top windows so you have to look up as there no passage for them. just a simple wave and see what way they point for the right door to use. could be a bit tricky as they high up and normal girls are the street level windows.

I think there like 3-5 working. I'm going there myself soon and not yet try any there but if I hit the town before you I let you know.
Re: ts in den haag first time ..
Posted: 2012-11-14, 1:56 am

tel
sorry im learning main question was ts in den haag you answered it. thanks
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: