Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Mistress Yvonne (formerly Mistress Irene) is now at The Hague.
Posted: 2012-10-04, 9:36 pm

Terry Sleeper
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
http://mistress-yvonne.com/site/

Previous thread:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18547&p=141839#p141839

I don't know The Hague too well.

Any comments from "Haguers"?
Re: Mistress Yvonne (formerly Mistress Irene) is now at The Hague.
Posted: 2012-10-04, 11:50 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Ah going to Den Haag next month now I kinda spoiled for choice as I've been looking for her for age's always busy or way back in her room. the time I stop and try to get her out the other girls all try to chat to me so I normal just walk off.

I love the hague and I'm know her window well I'm sure another sm lady has move to a new town and mistress Irene has taken her spot.
Posted: 2012-10-05, 12:21 am

Terry Sleeper
Please get back on this forum with news of the wheres and whens.

Should be interesting.
Posted: 2012-10-20, 8:25 am

Terry Sleeper
A negative review for Irene / Yvonne:
http://www.hookers.nl/showthread.php?t=263520
Posted: 2012-10-21, 1:57 am

Terry Sleeper
Terry Sleeper wrote:

Looks like Irene has internet police.
Posted: 2012-10-21, 3:07 am

essexlad Power Kat
Terry Sleeper wrote:
Terry Sleeper wrote:

Looks like Irene has internet police.

She got quite alot bad reviews. I'm kinda put off by her price set is a bit more than I would pay for. saying that she only there on a Friday If the trains don't play up like last time I should be able to check in by 2pm and be on the hunt round 4pm as there a few nice ladies in one of the covered area but they leave by 6pm so I see if I can get both on a good price( not same time)
Posted: 2013-01-22, 8:45 am

boston_dude
Terry Sleeper wrote:

I'm sad to read the negative reviews for her on that website, I visited her for domination in Amsterdam when I was there in 2011 and had quite the good time. She was sort of chatty after we finished up and I was getting dressed to leave, but I liked that.

She got good reviews in general in 2010-2011 when I was doing my research prior to visiting her, I wonder what changed?

I was looking forward to seeing her again on return to Amsterdam, and would have taken a train ride to Den Haag or Utrecht or elsewhere close-by. But considering the bad reviews, I'm reconsidering, and will probably visit someone else for that particular flavor next time I'm there. :(
Posted: 2013-02-04, 8:54 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
Guys, she's not my thang, but I saw her in her old room on OZA last weekend.

Posted: 2013-02-05, 4:16 pm

clubted
I met her last February in Amsterdam. She's quite chatty. I didn't session with her....it was a slow cold weekday, around noon and she just opened her window. I struck up a conversation with her and told her how I had seen her on the internet with Lisa Berlin, and she immediately became enthralled with my comments. She invited me inside and it appears that her setup is much larger than regular rooms....she had a pretty big play area in the back. I small talked with her for awhile and she was doing her best to get me to spend some play time with her, but I wasn't so sure about her service. I mentioned Stella from windowgirl.com fame with Lisa Berlin and the next thing she does is lead me to the adjoining window and introduces me to the famous Stella of the RLD. Really enhanced chest.....and her face has some serious miles on it....she was pretty standoffish.....totally opposite the upbeat personality of Irene. Anyway, guess the point I'm trying to make is Irene is for real....and the social small talk I had with her was positive. She may be worth a spin around the block in the future.....I never talked price or services, so can't help anyone with that. Just be aware that if you get blindfolded and tied up.....your pants pockets and wallets are fair game, so only bring money you plan to spend there.....the rooms are adjoining and others have access to you as well as Irene.....if not for play but for viewing.....I'm not saying this is a ripoff scenario, but just be careful....one time in a room I had a girl pulling down the front of my pants only to have her hands make her way to my front pockets, trying to take some euro's from me.
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Other Cities :: the Netherlands  Page 1 of 1
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: